Chapter 19

Hi guys!!! Once again Mathy thank you all for the unbelievable support for our books namely "falling for him" and " Hacker" I was very much pleased with your support. Thank you all once again.

Recap: Doctor told everyone that jai had got a temporary memory loss and Vennela introduced herself as a best friend to him.

Jai's POV:

I was shocked to hear that I have lost my mom but at the same time I was really surprised that I have a kind and caring family. Even though I am worried now I have my father with me a big family also.

I asked the reason that why my mom was dead but he didn't explain it to me. I too stopped asking him. Then only I saw a beautiful girl entering my room on seeing her I asked her " who are you?".

She said that she was my best friend. But still I was crying about my mom's death and she suddenly hugged me. I was surprised first. Then only I able to feel a warmth in her hug so I hugged her back.

She tried to console me and some knocked at the door I was able to see Raksha.

Trisha as Raksha

I was shocked to see her as he was my second love who broke up with me with no reason from that I thought to not to turn to her but today I saw her face.

I kept my face in an irritated manner whereas she smiled at me and my friend was staring at us. She said that she was my friend but I didn't even remember her name.

By the way Raksha was smiled widely and came towards me running ad hugged me tightly and started to shed her tears.

I also felt bad on seeing her tears. She said " Finally I got you jai. When I felt you only I came to know that how much I loved you I am sorry for my behavior ".

She said hugging me and I felt some what strange and started patting her. And tried hard to console her. After sometime she became normal and asked me " will you give me a chance again". She said that words from her heart.

Meanwhile I can notice my friend also shedding tears  l (hey.. Stupid how could she be without shedding tears.) I  can't why she cries. But on seeing me that I was noticing her she turned her back.

Meanwhile here Raksha was waiting for my answer and suddenly someone called her so she left. But while leaving she said "I'll be waiting for you jai".

Vennela's POV:

What's happening here some one is coming and proposing to my jai in front of me itself. And he too hugged her back. These incidents broke my heart into pieces. I was dying second by second.

And suddenly I heard " hey my friend ". I know it was jai so I wiped my face withy saree's pallu. And turned to him and he asked me worriedly " why are you crying?? "

I just nodded no. In return he asked me " May I know your name??" Once more my heart was broken. But I didn't express it out and said " I am Vennela ". Oh. Your name is as beautiful as you are he said in return which brought a smile in my face.

I said " thank you ". He replied " when your are smiling you look even more beautiful " which made to blush. Once again he said " don't kill me with your blush" . I asked him confusingly " why is it not nice??"

He in turn said " I said that your blush will make every man to fall for you it has that much power". For that I once again blushed.

Oh.. His even though he forgot everything his naughtiness is still with him. I thought in my mind. And soon I mind got back the incident which a few minutes before "I asked him who was that girl??" He replied she was my "ex-lover". I was happy to hear that word ex from his mouth. And I smiled at him.

Jai's POV:

Vennela looks so beautiful and her character is also good. But I think so she is too possessive towards me that I can see her in her eyes when she Raksha hugging me.

I feel that she is in love with me suddenly my brain slapped me and said she is your friend how can you think about her like that. But her actions showed me that when I said Raksha as my ex lover. I was able to see a brightness in her face.Let's wait and watch jai what is going to happen I thought to myself. While she was continuously staring at me.
***************************

   Hi guys!!! Sorry for the late update as I was busy with my other stories too thank you all soo much for support towards the two new books " Falling for him" and "Hacker" thank you all soo much for your love towards me. Keep supporting. Have a nice day. Stay tuned.................

With love,
Mathy.