Chapter 9

Annanya's POV :

            Suddenly with a shock I turned back and I was able to notice 3 drunk yards and 2 of them were holding their beer bottle still. And I was able to feel their foul breath.

         I wanted to get  away from the place but all my steps ended in vain. When I avoided them and started to walk away from them suddenly one of the drunk yards pulled my shawl.

        And started to tear on of my sleeve. Another one pulled my hair and made me fall on the ground. I screamed loudly 😢 and asked for help. But no one was there to help me.

          I thought  that no one will save me. And tears started to roll over my cheeks . Suddenly I was able to hear a horning sound of a bike.

          I screamed for help 😱and I was able to recognise that person who came in bike was Deekshit. He came there to help me .

Author's POV :

              Deekshit got angry 😠with the 3 men and bet them soo hard as they felt unconscious. And ran away from the place. On seeing this  Annanya ran to his arms and started to cry.

          Deekshit was able to feel wetness on his shirt because of her tears. Deekshit broke the hug and said " I'll not let anything bad to happen to you." And wipped her tears. And said that " We can leave the place" .Annanya  nodded her head and both left the place.

Annanya's POV :

            Thank you god for helping me at the right time. If was didn't come at the right time na I can't just imagine my situation. He was as like that the person whom I wished to get as life partner.

          After few minutes when we reached home Deekshit told me that
"  Annanya please don't reveal about this matter to anyone else." It was the same statement which I wanted to say to him but he said it. 😐

       But on the other side I was really feared and got hurt badly by those drunk yards.  He spotted out the fear in me😱 and said " Come let me help you to dress your wounds." I too nodded  my head without any objection.

         He got me up to my room and made me sit on the bed and got a first aid box and stared to clean my wounds gently, it was as though I was not able to feel the pain. And after cleaning all the he dressed up all the wounds.

            He was about to leave the room but I caught hold of his hands and said " Can you stay here  with me because  I am scared ."  He was shocked at my words😰. And I pleaded him to stay with me. He too agreed and slept on the floor and I slept on the bed.

Deekshit's POV :

           I was really sad to see my Annanya's situation. But at this time I was really happy to stay with her in the same room. In this moonlight her face glows like an angel and I have never seen a girl like who has been very soft and sweet to everyone and I can feel myself that I am in love with her.❤❤

Author's POV :

       After the long night the morning came. Annanya woke up earlier even before . She was staring  at Deekshit's  face  who was sleeping . She thought that he was very cute😇😇 .

       Deekshit too woke up and he was able to see Annanya staring at him and he chuckled😗 at him. Annanya blushed and  too smiled at him
Deekshit said " Good morning beautiful and how is your pain now ". Annanya said " Yes now I feel fine".

            He replied  " Ok then fresh up yourself and come down quickly I'll be waiting for you." She too smiled😊 and said "ok". After he left the room. And this side there was only 6 days for Jai and Vennela's engagement. And everyone was getting ready for that.

       Jai was not able to find any way😓 to console Vennela and he sought the help of Ranjit.

Hi guy's sorry 🙇for the late update and you all have given us a big support and love  thank you al soo much and love you all.........😘😘😘