Chapter 11

Author's POV :

           Finally the 6' o clock came for which both jai and vennela  were waiting curiously.  When the bell rang in the wall clock denoting 6' 0 clock . Vennela ran towards the staircase which was filled with full of darkness

              She felt slightly scared but she then was able to see the staircase which was filled with full of lights. And she was also able to spot red heart shaped balloons in each and every corner of the staircase.

            She was really surprised and then she moved forward and picked one balloon from the 1st staircase in that was written that ' vennela you are my life and I can't live without you' .

          On seeing this she chuckled. As like this she picked up the balloons from each and every staircase. On reading each and every notes she was pushed to blush hard and hard as she couldn't believe that Jai have written those poems on admiring her and her beauty.

          Finally then she reached the last staircase and she was able to spot a small gift box on a table which was kept straight to her. It was wrapped with red color wrapper and it was her favourite color. She once again chuckled and picked it up.

          She unwrapped the cover gently and she was able to spot a box. And she opened it she was able to see a chain with a heart shaped pendant. On holding that in her she turned towards her right side where she was able to spot her love Jai.

          He was dressed in a black colour shirt in which he always looks very hand some.

Vennela's POV :

        Oh my god I just can't believe my eyes that jai had made those arrangements for me. I was really surprised today and my heart had already forgiven him. And I was also surprised my Jai's present , this chain really looks soo cute as he is.

        After thinking I felt that Jai  was standing at my right side so I just turned up to see him. Oh my god once again I was impressed as he looked soo handsome. At that moment I just wanted to hug him but my ego and jealous  pushed me back.

            On seeing me he just gave me a smile it was the most beautiful smile which I have ever seen in my life. On smiling he just came near towards me and got the chain which I had in my hands and tried to lock it up around my neck.

         I just annoyed his actions even though I liked it. Then he just pulled me towards him made to me see into his eyes .I lost my conscious as my eyes were staring his eyes and within that moment he just did the thing which he wanted to do.

         Then he came much more closer to me and in my ears he told me that  " I love you Vennela " I just stood like a statue and started to explain about everything that happened that made to feel angry with him. And he also told me about his 3rd lover name and her story.

          He lost his 3rd love in an accident and her name was Neena. On hearing to this my heart melted and I cursed myself for avoiding him for the past 1 week and suddenly a drop of tear rolled over my eyes and he kissed it. At same time he too had tears in his eyes and I just wiped it out.

         Then I hugged him he too did the same. After few minutes we both felt some what relief and our hug broke. Then he pated my head and said " ohh thank you soo much Vennela for understanding my feelings and forgiving me."

Jai's POV :

            After hearing my words she smiled at me and god her smile was just fascinating. And I told her " ok come vennela let's go and celebrate this moment, and sorry I also forgot to say you one thing that I cooked food for you."

       On hearing this she was surprised and asked " what have you cooked for me???" I nodded my head and said "yes baby ,see while cooking for you I just got a burn mark in my hand" .

                 On hearing she pulled my hands and saw the wound on seeing that once again tears rolled over her cheeks. And she kissed on my wounds by which I lost all my pain. After this moment she just came with me and I made her sit on her chair and she sat like a baby. Then we both started to eat and finished it.

         Then she asked me " Bava how much you love me ". I just stared at her and said " I love you soo much than anyone who can love you". On hearing this she just asked me say it more louder that everyone in the world can hear then only I'll forgive you.

                I was really shocked and asked her that " Vennela you have already forgiven me right??" She just
nodded her head against my wish and said" Do what I say whether you want  me to forgive you or not??". On hearing this I just pulled her towards me and in her I said softly that "Vennela  I love you soo much".

              She was surprised on my act and asked me " what are you doing bava??" Then I said " Yes you are the one who told me to tell this right??". She replied " yes bava But I told you to say this to the world". I replied " yes I have said this to my world" she was confused and I cupped her face in hands and told " yes darling you are my world " on hearing this she blushed very hardly.