Chapter 8

Author's POV :

              On hearing a phone call from Atharva. Vennela came up with a happy face. Jai was surprised to see her reaction. When Vennela came out of her room she immediately took her phone and made a call to Atharva.

           But Atharva didn't attend the call. So she gave up calling and after few minutes she saw her phone denoting  Atharva's call. Vennela curiously attended the call and said "Aadhi...?" There came a reply " Hi amu! How are you?".

               Vennela was really happy to hear Atharva's voice after soo many years and she replied " Yes Aadhi.. I am fine and how are you?? Why you didn't call me for soo many years??"
He replied " I am sorry amu😯 I have missed your number and I went quite busy with my works too.

             And I got your number from Deekshit and as we were facebook friends." She replied " Oh... but Deekshit didn't tell about you to me??". He replied " I only told him not to reveal about me to you. As I wanted to surprise you😜"

             "And I have heard that my amu is going to get married. Won't you invite me for your marriage ". Vennela replied " Yes of course without you how I will let my marriage to happen ".He replied " Ok amu there is a lot of work to complete.

              As I will be there within 1 week, so if I complete my works soon even I will get my leave extended" Vennela replied " ok then  soon complete your works." He replied" Ok amu, bye". She also said "bye".

               Jai heard their conversation by standing near the pillar and hiding himself from Vennela's view. Meanwhile here Deekshit planned with Ranjit  to talk to Annanya.

             Annanya was standing in the balcony and enjoying the pleasant air. Deekshit thought that it was the right time to talk to her. And this time he came well prepared. As his mother and father were sleeping so nobody was there to disturb him.

                 As he entered the balcony Annanya saw him and gave him an adorable smile. Once again he became blank. He walked few steps near her and began to start his talk. Suddenly Annanya' phone started to ring . Annanya attended the call and said " I will be there in few minutes".

               And she started to walk to her room. Deekshit asked her " Where are you going at this time? " She replied
" I have got some important job in my hospital " And Deekshit said " Let me drive you" . Annanya politely declined his offer.

              But she saw sadness in Deekshit's face. So she said " After finishing work we can talk " hearing these words Deekshit face lits up.He was so happy that without knowing he hugged her.

Ananya's POV:

            Suddenly he hugged me I felt so good. The he broke  the hug . I bet my face looked as red as tomato . Then he said "Come soon" .I smiled at him and I soon exited from that place.
I went to the hospital and finished all my works then I noticed that it is 10:30pm .Then I exited from hospital I thought of calling Deekshit but my phone battery was dead...

           The house is near so I thought of walking to home then I heard some noise and I felt someone is following me but I did not turns then suddenly someone  grabbed my waist.......