Chapter 16

Author's POV :

Jai and vennela went out of the room to eat and here Deekshit and Annanya also came together to eat. Their pair looked soo good
. Atharva went to his guest room to get freshened up. And came out to eat after a shower.

Jai and Vennela were already set to eat and Atharva also came and sat near Vennela. Jai was raising his eyebrow then he saw this. Suddenly Vennela's mom asked about Manassa to Annanya whether she had ate or not.

Annanya replied no aunty. Then she Manassa (soo louder...)Atharva was new to hear this name in this house. He silently whispered in Vennela's ears " Who was that Manassa😎😎? ?". She said " She was jai's friend".

He said " Then I think so she will be beautiful ". Vennela hit his stomach
and he screamed slowly and Jai was noticing this. He grew much more angry. After hearing a call Manassa came running.

Atharva slowly turned towards the anklet sound and saw a beautiful girl 😍who was running towards dinning hall. He was just spell bound by her beauty and said " wow... she is awesome " Vennela gave a hit on his head.😉

And he became to normal state. Vennela's mom asked her " Have you ate Manassa??" She replied " No aunty". And ma then come let us all sit together and eat. And nodded and sat and faced the man who was sitting infront of her.

She too got the same feeling that Atharva got. But she didn't express it out but she thought in mind " Wow...... what a man ..😁". But were staring at each other at that moment and it was broken by Deva uncle.😧

He too came to eat and sat with them. Suddenly Atharva turned his head against Manassa😆. And everyone started to eat by that time Jai and Vennela finished their dinner. And they both went to the terrace to spend some time with each other.

Jai was holding Vennela's hand tightly and he just gave a smile☺ at her but Vennela could spot only a slight fear on his face😑. They both went to the terrace and sat down. Suddenly Vennela fell on his shoulder.

And jai just wrapped his hands around her shoulder and held her face on his chest. She found that it was the right moment to clarify about Atharva with Jai. When she was about to say jai started to ask " Vennela who was that man??"

Vennela asked teasingly " which man??😂" Jai asked with a harsh tone😡 "That man Atharva. ." Vennela just moved away from Jai and saw him with an innocent look😦. He realised that he was harsh and once again pulled her towards his chest.

And this time he asked her with a sweet tone " Veenu??" (Oh my god for the first time he called her Veenu). She just chuckled when she heard her name from his mouth. So she just tightened her grip. Then started to day that " Bava , I know that why you are sad . That's because of Atharva right??😞😞

Ok now let me clear all your confusion. Atharva was my childhood friend and he was the son of jagadeesh uncle and sundari aunty.

( Guys they are the new characters prabhu as Atharva's dad and urvasi as Atharva's mom they are tamil supporting actors)

He lost his parents in a car accident and was grew up among our family members😦. And he was one among us after few years he went to Europe for further studies and there he loved ❤a girl named Maya.

Both loved each other truly but because of some consequences he had a break up💔. Then he came back to India and started working in chennai. But still he was not able to bare the pain of love failure. "💔💔

Jai heard this casually and asked " Then why calls you as ammu"😕. "That was our pet name we used call each other with a pet name" she said. As she explained everything clearly and jai was satisfied.

Suddenly she kissed him on his cheek and he was amazed whether she was his Vennela and gave a peck on her forehead. Both chuckled and went down to change their dress. As they both were in their engagement dress.

And everyone in the house went peacefully to sleep.😪😪
************************************