Chapter 13

Vennela's POV :

            Has he gone mad and asking  "whether we can have ice cream???"

             He was just staring😮 at me and I understood that he was waiting for my words whether yes or no. And on looking into his eyes how can I say😗 "no". He made a puppy face.Awww...how one can resist this he is too cute.

            When I said yes his joy knew no bounds in this situation if he was in our house definitely he would have  danced. My god he was simply amazing. At that time even I didn't think about my family members😅😅

        After sometime he stopped the car at the ice cream parlour 😉 when I was about to get down from the car he stopped me and got out first and opened the door for me to get down.

       By his actions I was not just able to control my laugh😂 .He behaved soo different but I liked it😊 we both were about to enter the ice cream parlour and I said to him " Jai don't hurry here the watch man is there to open the door for us😁"

      On hearing my words he laughed sheepishly 😆😆 I too smiled at him because his laugh was contagious. And we both went into the ice cream parlour.

Jai's POV :

           On hearing her words  I just can't do anything except a sheepish laugh😆 on seeing me she too smiled at me. My god she is simply awesome with her lips  whenever she smiles😊.

        We both sitting opposite to each other in the ice cream parlour and smiling 😄😄at each other.  Soon the waiter came and asked " Sir,your orders please ". I  asked "Vennela what you are going to have??😊" .

            She said "Choco delight "OMG it was the same even I too wanted to have😅. The waiter  took our orders and went to bring them. Within that there was favourite my favourite song playing.

NEEYUM NANUM SERNDHAE SELLUM NERAMAE .......
NEELAM KUDA VANNIL ILLAI..... ENGUM VELLAI MEGAMAE
( This is from a tamil movie NANUM ROWDY THAN guys you can also think any other your favourite love songs as we like it we gave it here"😉)

              Under the table I was searching for her feet and finally I got them and started tickling them with my feet 😆. She was really surprised and gave a hit on my leg I screamed.

           And finally we got our ice cream and when we started to eat my phone rang and it was a call from Dad. I just attended the call and gave it to Vennela.

           She got the mobile from me and started to speak " Hello mama (uncle in tamil)" opposite side came the reply " Ma Vennela where are you both ??" She glared at me and told "Mama we are in the ice cream parlour"

            On hearing this dad understood the situation and told " Ok ma but please come soon as we all were waiting for you both" She was really surprised and with a happy face told " Ok mama" their conversation ended.

    Meanwhile I was having my cup of ice cream peacefully. She once again hit me on my leg😅. And I asked "what?" She said that" I thought  mama will scold but he didn't " And I too thought the same and said "Vennela he was the best dad in the world " 😊😊

          And we both had our ice cream peacefully and I paid the bill and we both walked out and my hands were around her shoulder holding her tightly to me😉😉.