Chapter 3

(Hi guys !!!  .We have crossed across more than 400 readers thank you  for al our readers , voters and followers and this part is dedicated to you all☺)

     When vennela's mother called her she went downstairs

Annanya's POV:

                I was talking to Deva uncle about me and Jai and how we were during our childhood.And I also told about my family that "I have lost my parents in an car accident before 2 years" . It was nearly 10'o clock when I concluded my talk.I asked him"Shall I take leave?"

                  He said to me"Where are you going ma?,it's already too late so please stay here and can take leave in the morning".I replied " No uncle !it's ok and don't want to disturb  you all" .When i got the reply from him I was really surprised, he told that "Won't you obey what your father says?".

                 I felt that tears rolled down on my cheeks and said him"Ok pa I will stay here tonight ".As soon as I said these words I was able to see the happiness in his face.

Author's  POV:

               Meanwhile Deva uncle called the progithar to fix the dates for Jai's engagement and marriage. As soon as the progithar came all family members assembled in the hall.On seeing both of their jathagams he said that " They both were made for each other". Both Jai and Vennela blushed at each other. 😊😊

                      And he also said that "Engagement could be held in next 2 months and marriage after 6 months "
Jai with a long  face looked at Deva and Deva understood his feelings. He asked whether there is any dates nearer to next 3 months .The progithar said" wait let me verify." Jai and Vennela were waiting curiously.

                  After few minutes progithar said" Oh luckily, for your convenience dates available in next 3 months. According to me you can keep the engagement on next month and marriage on the very next month of the engagement. "

Jai's POV :

              I called my father alone and asked him to tell the progithar to fix dates for both the ceremonies in this month itself.

           My father replied" If tomorrow engagement and day after tomorrow marriage na ok va?". I nodded my head . But my father told me strictly that"Jai you have to wait till 2 months for your marriage ".

         Hi guys once again thank you all for your support!!!keep supporting. 😉😉😉😉😉😉