Chapter 22

Recap: vennela's brain stroke - family shocked.

Jai's POV:

Omg... Now what I am supposed to do. I can't see her in this state. For the past 2 hours she has not woke up. I am feeling really bad. But this feeling doesn't state that it is for a friend it says something else which I couldn't understand. Why I am feeling like this as though she is my love.

What if she had been my love in the past 2 years. Oh.. God what am I thinking I was really gone mad. If I loved her na then probably she could have said it to me na.

What if she thinks I'll realize her love even though I lost my memory. Wait wait jai what happened to you why are you thinking like this. Buy I have seen love on her eyes for me many times. God what I am up to? Please anyone help me.

I am totally confused and slowly getting headache.Then I felt someone's touch on my shoulder it was Raksha she smiled at me and I smiled back faintly at her. Wait wait I didn't say the reason why I accepted her na. Let me explain. At first I thought that she loves me truly so I too showered my love on her.

We both would hangover daily at cafe, mall etc.. It was the time when my lost all her wedding contracts. So she was not able to give me money as she was also stressed. That's the time when Raksha came to me talk about us to her father. And I explained about my situation in detail.

She just nodded and said "OK jai then we can breakup" I was shocked and asked her "Why Raksha what happened??" She then said that "Jai look, my father is going to make me to study for doctor. And defiantly he will searching for a good groom for me. In that way we think na you are going to study architecture and your mother too earns a less amount of salary.

Then how can I talk to my father about you and how do you think tat he will accept our love. So it's better to have a break up jai". At a point I got angry and left her like that itself from that day I didn't see her.

But heard from my friend that she went has went abroad for studies. Then I too left her like that itself. Now I saw her again. I felt too disgusted, because she left me for no reason, I felt that the reason given by her was too silly.

Then she said me that " Jai I know that you feel to disgusted to see me again. But listen to me I'll give you the exact reason why I left you" I just looked away from her. She said "Jai I know that you will not believe me but this is the truth jai , I have been suffering from Cancer" I was shocked and she continued "yes jai I have been suffering from cancer so I don't want you to suffer because of me. I know you loved me truly and I too did the same. So I don't want you to suffer in your life because of me.

So only that i thrown those harsh words on you that day. I'm sorry Jai". I was shocked and she kept in shedding tears and she then told me " Jai when I broke up the doctor said that my cancer is in early stage so It could  be easily cured and now I am perfectly alright after the treatment jai.

So for these many years I have searched for you but you was not in your house on Hyderabad. And I came to this as a practitioner and finally I found you here . I LOVE YOU JAI"she said and hugged me but she kept on crying so I just kept a hand on her to console her but she took it as I have accepted her.

I was not conform of the feelings that I had on her, hence I didn't stop her when she said that I have accepted her to Vennela. Then after few minutes she came and crashes her lips on mine.

I was shocked and not yet responding her I just wanted to come out of this dilemma. And I wanted to break that kiss quickly so just started to kiss her not the passionate only to get rid of her ( I wanted jai to get rid of your cursing).

When I was thinking this I heard a sound at my room entrance. It was then all happened. Now I am thinking this when I was sitting near Vennela and she was still unconscious she didn't even give a single move. She was just like a lifeless body.

I was really worried and the total family was around her. It was then she opened her eyes slowly. I was really happy and that was the moment I got my breathe back. What to do?? Then the senior doctor checked her and said that we can take her home. So I just gave my hand to help her to get down from the bed.

She too smiled and took my help. Then I helped her until she got into the car. Then I was about to sit next to her on the cat that's when Raksha came and said "Jai let me too come with you guys. For that I can check Vennela often" I didn't say anything and she got into the car and sat near Vennela.

Then I sat near Raksha. We all went home and we didn't say about the brain stroke to Vennela. We know that she will be still more stressed. When we reached home vennela's mom took her to her room and made her to sleep. Then we all the family members gathered in the hall to speak about vennela's condition.

Then I asked them "Nana please say what will make Vennela happy I will also try from my side to do it for her" then my aunt said that "Your happiness is her happiness jai she just always wanted you to be happy". I felt worried of my beloved friend.

Then Raksha said to my nana that " uncle then why can't we have me and  Jai's marriage now. As Vennela always wanted jai to be happy na. If he get married to me happily na then Vennela will also be happy". I got tensed to beat her and suddenly heard that someone dropped the glass it was Vennela and she was crying with tears flowing fr her eyes.

It was then someone came into the house and said "How many times you will get married in your life you b*t*h?" We were all shocked to see a men standing at the entrance. Then my man went to him asked him "who are you??" We all were shocked by his reply he said "I am Raksha's husband".

      Scene froze...........

*************"*""""*******

Love you all keep supporting

With love,
Mathy.