Chapter 21

Recap: Raksha says that jai has accepted her love confession- Vennela was shocked.

Vennela's POV:

What has she just said . no no she is lying my jai can't do this to me he can't betray me even if he don't remember my love towards him. Thinking this I saw jai smiling at Raksha and she ran into his arms. And both were in each other's embrace.

My heart sank.  I was broken into pieces. Raksha said to jai "I love you jai". In response he said " I love you too". That's it I couldn't stand there I ran away from that place. 'Why jai???? Why have you done this to me?? I really loved you and loving you and will love you forever. But what have you done? You said na Raksha is a cunning girl who had her focus only on your money but not you.

Even knowing this now you have accepted her fake love.' While thinking this tears rolled down from my eyes what had just happened to me. 'Look Vennela jai didn't betray you that is only Raksha who is betraying jai'
My mind voice told me.

But I couldn't control my sobs I went to mavviya (Jai's father) and hugged him. He was freezes bit then started consoling me and asked me "Veenu why are you crying ma?" I was not able to speak but said that "Mavviya jai has accepted that Raksha's proposal. He was shocked instead and then pulled my hands heading towards Jai's room in the hospital.

I asked him " mavviya what are you going to do,?" He then said "going to ask justice for you from jai". Then i forcefully stopped him and said " Mavviya no please stop this if jai loves me truly na then I am sure that he'll come back to me definitely " he was stopped by my words and said that

"Vennela don't fool yourself ma. You know that jai have lost his memory so please don't waste your life by saying this love philosophy." Then I said "No mavviya this is true a 'true love can never be broken down by any evil spirit on the earth' if jai has the fate to join with me his true join then he'll definitely come to me no matter if he even lost his memory or whatever" he got back to my words and left the place without even uttering a word.

Then I slowly entered Jai's room I was taken aback by the scene in front of my eyes. My bava and that Raksha was kissing each other passionately. I was broken down into pieces now completely and was not able to stand on my knees. So I fainted the last scene I saw was their kiss.

Jai's POV:

When I was kissing Raksha we heard a sound in the front of my room. I was really shocked by the sight that I got in front of my eyes. Vennela was fainted on the floor ad I can see tear marks on her face. I was really worried and at the moment I saw her like that I pushed Raksha aside and ran up to help her.

I took her head in my hand and kept it on lap and started patting her cheeks but no response came from her side. She was just lying like a lifeless body. I eyes started to swelling up because of seeing her in that condition. I just can't able to control myself. And Raksha was staring at me like anything. Then I asked her to bring water.

She too brought it then u sprinkled it on her face. But still no response came. I was worried like hell now. Soon i carried her on my arms and placed her on my bed. And I asked Raksha to check her. She checked Vennela and she was also shocked. And turned to me and said "Jai she is breathings and her pulse rate is ado dropping!"

I was like what??? Raksha  then rushed outside the room to call her senior doctor and he came and checked Vennela until that I was not allowed inside the room and the doctor checked her for nearly 20 mins. I prayed to god that nothing should happen as she was the one who took at most care of me when I was admitted in the hospital.

He then came out of the room and pur family was standing outside with me. They are also equally worried about her. Vennela's mom was sobbing badly at er daughter's condition. Then doctor asked us to follow him to  his cabin. We all went there. My nana asked him about vennela's condition and her mother kept on sobbing and everyone was trying to control her .

Then the doctor told us about Vennela's condition which has shocked us to the hell. He said that "Deva yaru, from now you have to take at most care of her. You all must treat her as your baby. You should not give stress to her". His words sounded like Vennela was pregnant. As I have heard those dialogues in the movies when the heroine was pregnant.

Everyone was blinking at the doctor and my nana asked him " Is everything fine??" Then the doctor said that "No Deva garu, Vennela has got brain stroke". Now her mom started to sob more on hearing his words and tears was flowing down from my eyes. Everyone was sobbing on hearing about her condition.

Then the doctor began to say that " Everyone please listen to me, you all have to make her strong now, as she has got this stroke because she was mentally stressed and depressed. This depression has caused her this severe stroke" everyone was listening to him carefully including me. Then he continued "See you all must try to keep her happy and stress free, if not she gets another stroke na it may be a great threat to her life, this time we saved her but next time we could not assure you. More over make her to be happy. Or if she may leave you all........"

    Now all freeze........

***********************

Precap : "uncle then why can't we have me and  Jai's marriage now. As Vennela always wanted ji to be happy na. If he get married to me happily na then Vennela will also be happy" Raksha said to everyone. Which brought tears on vennela's eyes....

Have a happy day keep smiling. Love you all......

With love,
Mathy.