The Honeymoon Part 2.

Start from the beginning

Y/n:"If you want something you need to tell me Hailey, you need to be vocal princess"I said making her hazel eyes stare at my Y/e/c ones.

Hailey:"I want you...I need you daddy"She said making me groan and connect our lips again. I put us under the covers and felt her hands move down to my boxer shorts tugging on them.

I quickly removed them and hovered over her kissing her neck and slowing but surely moving to her breasts giving them the attention they deserve. The moans and groans that escaped her mouth was enough to have me more excited then the fourth of July.

Hailey:"Stop teasing"She said almost begging me and moving her hands down to my now hard member"If you're going to do something,I suggest you do it now or I'll do it myself"She said impatiently making me internally smirk at her impatience.

Y/n:"Shit"I mumbled while I thrusted into her slowly making us both moan at the feeling"So tight baby"I said as I moved again letting her adjust.

Hailey:"Mmmm move faster"She moaned out making me pick up my pace and place both my hands by the sides of her head.

She pulled me down for a kiss making me moan and kiss back as she let her hands travel down my body to my ass pushing me further into her making her let out a loud moan and throw her head back a little. I placed small kisses on her neck and then moved to her lips leaving a soft and gentle kiss making her kiss back just as softly.

Y/n:"God, you feel so good"I moaned out as I picked up my pace a little more. She moaned and spread her legs wider inviting me in more. She moved her hands my arms grabbing my biceps and moaning.

Hailey:"Harder!"She moaned out making me moan and hold the head board going harder. She let out the loudest moans and groans making me get lost in how good she wrapped around me. I felt her body start to tremble under me making me moan.

Y/n:"Come for me baby, dont hold back babygirl"I moaned in her ear making her dig her nails in my back earning a groan from me.

Hailey:"I'm so close baby...fuck don't stop"She moaned out making me pull away and look at her. Sweet forming on her forehead, body trembling,eyes shutting tightly and biting her lip to stop herself from moaning to loud. I lived for this sight.

Y/n:"Eyes open Hailey"I said sternly making her eyes snap open and connect with mines. I gave her one final hard thrust making her legs close around my body as she came around me.

Hailey:"Oh my-fuck Y/n! Dont stop!"She moaned out making me keep my pace and I kissed her face and moved my hand down her body to her clit making her body jerk as my hand came in contact with it.

Y/n:"Fuck"I grunted out as I felt a familiar feeling in my stomach making her arch her entire body off the bed as she came again.

Hailey:"Fuck fuck fuck!!!! Y/nnnnn"She moaned out as her body shook under mines making me groan and give her one final thrust shooting my thick ropes into her. I helped ride out our highs before letting my body crash in top of hers careful not o hurt her.

Y/n:"I don't think I'll ever get tired of making love to you"I mumbled making her hum in response. I pulled away making her hands move to my face holding it and pulling me in for another amazing and blissful kiss.

Hailey:"I dont think I'll ever get tired of you making love to me"She mumbled making me smile and connect out lips again.

I woke up to the shine striking me making me groan and move my hands around the bed finding a warm body making me smile and pull her closer to me. I heard a small giggle making me smile more and open my eyes slowly letting it adjust to the light in the room.

Hailey:"Morning baby"She said kissing my lips making me smile and sit up a little.

Y/n:"Morning babe...how long did we sleep for?"I asked making her grab her phone and lock it putting it down.

Hailey:"The entire morning...its already one in the afternoon here"She said making me nod and rub my eyes a little. I wasn't surprised that we slept in so late since we had a sex marathon last night.

Y/n:"I'm guessing sex makes you tired"I said making her giggle and peck my lips.

Hailey:"It does but it seems like you never are"She mumbled making me look at her confused as her hand traveled down my body to Y/n junior making me jump a little as her hand touched it.

Y/n:"Uh yeah, I can't really control that"I mumbled shyly making her giggle and pull me in for a kiss.

Hailey:"Lets take care of it then"She seductively whispered in my ear making me groan. She moved to my lap and straddled me making me moan as I felt her core come into contact with my member.

I moved my hand down to my member and guided it to her to entrance making her moan and bite her lip as I entered her. We both moaned and closed our eyes at the feeling making her start to move. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss making me move my hands to her ass and give it a small squeeze.

Hailey:"Mmmm...you're in so deep baby"She moaned out making me groan and kiss her neck as she rode me.

I would have never thought that we would be able to keep this going but we did. For the entire night we didn't take a break or breather. I didn't know what it was but something about us being here alone without any distractions was enough to send us into a complete sex drive.

Hailey:"Fuck....I'm so close"She moaned out making me pull away and move my hands to her waist helping her. I felt her walls tighten around my member making me moan louder since I was close as well"Oh god-Y/n!"She moaned out as she threw her head back as she came around me making me moan and shot my load into her.

Y/n:"Hailey"I moaned out tilting my head back as she kept moving her hips. I switched our positions and felt her body go limp making me kiss her lips and pull away looking at her.

Hailey:"I'm liking our honeymoon so far"She mumbled tiredly making me chuckle and kiss her lips again.

Y/n:"I think if we both keep on having sex, we'll forget what the outside world looks like"I said making her giggle.

Hailey:"We're here for three weeks babe...might as well catch up for all the lost time we had"She said making me laugh and look at her shaking my head.

Y/n:"Yeah, I'm the luckiest women alive"I said making her giggle and peck my lips multiple times while holding my face.

Hailey:"I love you"She said making me smile at her with adoration and kiss her lips.

Y/n:"I love you more babygirl...forever and always"

50 votes or more guys! 💕

Its ending guys 😭😭😭 💔

P.s Don't forget to follow KieyoraF she is currently writing a Gigi and Balla book and is my best friend so help a girl out 👀 also she wants to write a Hailey Baldwin book so message and tell her your suggestions for a book and what you think....

Love you guys 💕