I Do.

HAILEY'S POV.

Its completely normal to have nerves right? I mean if you're wedding is within two days and you're completely freaking the fuck out its okay? Right? I'm hoping its okay cause I'm freaking the fuck out. I'm freaking out while Y/n is just sitting and playing on her PS4.

Since we came back from Greece we all have been clearing our schedules and getting whatever we can get done before the wedding. It was two days, two days before the wedding and I was freaking out, plus it was also the last night Y/n and I would spend together since I'm going over to Kendall's tomorrow.

Hailey:"How are you so calm?"I asked as she was playing Fifa 18. She looked at me and paused the game sighing.

Y/n:"Baby, you need to relax"She said pulling me on her lap and moving her hands up and down my back making me sigh.

Hailey:"I cant, what if something happens? Or what if the weather is bad? What if-"

Y/n:"You're over thinking when you shouldn't be"She said making me bite my lip"Just take a deep breathe and relax"She said making me listen to her"Stop stressing okay? I don't need you stressing"She said making me groan.

Hailey:"But Y/n I'm allowed to stress! This is our wedding! Its our day and I'm scared something will go wrong"I said making her sigh. She switched the TV and game off and laid down in bed with me.

Y/n:"Baby can you just listen to me please"She said making me sigh and nod"I understand that you're stressing about all those things but of you keep on stressing you're not going to enjoy your day. Our day"She said making me frown"Can you just trust me when I say our day is going to be perfect?"She said making me turn and face her.

Hailey:"Okay, I'll stop over thinking things"I said making her smile and kiss my lips.

Y/m:"Good, cause I don't like to see you stressing and over thinking things...it isn't good for you"She said making me smile and pull her in for another kiss.

Hailey:"Thank you for coming into my life"I mumbled making her smile and kiss my forehead.

Y/n:"Thank you for staying in my life"She mumbled making me smile and relax into her arms.

Love is a weird thing, its confusing, stressful, frustrating. Its happiness and sadness. It every single emotion there is. Its also a make or break kind of thing and I can confidently say that Y/n is my make. She's my future. And I'm hers.

Hailey:"I'm tired"I mumbled sleepily making her chuckle and pull the covers over us and sigh.

Y/n:"Come on princess, lets get some sleep"She said making me smile and cuddle closer to her. I felt my eyes get heavy making me go into a deep sleep.

____

Kendall:"Guys! You've been making out for the past ten minutes lets go"She said making Y/n chuckle while I sighed.

Y/n:"I'll see you at the alter Baldwin"She said making me give her a nervous smile"No nerves! Just relax and just remember that it will all be worth it on the honeymoon"She said winking at the end making me shove her and giggle.

Hailey:"Where are you taking me anyways?"I asked making her shrug.

Y/n:"Its a surprise my love"She said pecking my lips"And I'm a hundred percent sure you'd love it"She said making me pout.

Hailey:"But I wanna know!"I said making her chuckle and kiss my forehead.

Y/n:"Just another day and you will"She said making me pout"Now go before the girls chop me"She said making me laugh.