The Honeymoon Part 1.

Y/N POV.

Kendall:"Oh my god! You guys are married!"She yelled as we were done with our photoshoot making both myself and Hailey laugh.

Hailey:"I know, its weird"She said making me chuckle and kiss her head.

Y/n:"You'll get used to it love"I mumbled making her look and me and peck my lips.

Kylie:"Okay lovers, lets go to the reception"She said making us nod. We arrived at the reception and greeted all the guests, thanking them for coming.

Today was a honest success and I'm glad it was because Hailey got her dream wedding. I could tell by the smile on her face that she was truly and utterly happy. I helped her with her dress and we both a seat and waited for formalities to start.

We listened to everyone's speeches especially our parents and siblings laughing and blushing at the embarrassing memories. It was our turn to say something but Hailey being the shy and nervous person she is didn't want to say anything making me get up and walk to the front.

Y/n:"Good evening everyone"I said sending them all a smile making them return it"Its seems that I'm the only one who's going to say something since my wife is shy and nervous....typical Baldwin"I said sending a wink her way. She giggled and shook her head making me smile"Firstly I just wanted to say a very big thank you to everyone seated here today, it truly means a lot to myself and Hailey that we got to spend our special day with you all and secondly"I said trailing off and looking at my wife"Can we all just admire how stunning my wife looks today....like are you sure you wanted to marry me?"I asked making everyone laugh along with her. I chuckled and shook my head holding my glass of champaign in my hand"But seriously now, It's an extraordinary thing to meet someone who you can bear your soul to, who will accept you for what you are. I've been waiting for what seems like a very long time....even though its only been twenty or so years to get beyond what I am, and with Hailey, I feel like I can finally begin. So I'd like to propose a toast to my beautiful bride. No measure of time with you will be long enough, but let's start with forever"I said making her smile at me.

"Cheers"I heard the crowd say making me drink my champaign and walk over to my table. I took a seat and felt a soft kiss on my cheek making me look and see Hailey smiling at me.

Hailey:"I love you"She said making me smile and peck her lips.

Y/n:"I love you more Hailey....I really do"I said mumbling the last part making her blush and kiss my lips.

The night went on really well and we were happy about that. We enjoyed ourselves along with guests which was good since we spent some time with them. It was time for us to leave making us change and bid everyone goodbye. Hailey was by her family while I was by mine.

Freya:"Be safe and please dont do anything stupid"She said hugging me with Hanna making me chuckle and hug them back.

Y/n:"We will and I promise I won't"I said making them pull away and nod.

Y/d/n:"Family hug!"He said pulling me in for a hug along with everyone else making me groan but leave them. Once they pulled away I took a deep breathe and sighed.

Y/n:"Damn...that was a big hug"I mumbled making them laugh.

Y/m/n:"Enjoy the honeymoon Y/n"She said making me smile and nod. Once we bid goodbye to everyone I walked over to Hailey and kissed her forehead making her close her eyes and lean into my touch.

Y/n:"Ready?"I asked making her nod.

Hailey:"Yeah"She said making me smile and lead her to the car, opening the door for her. She got in making me go to my side and start the car. I started driving away making everyone wave us goodbye and smile at us.