The Honeymoon Part 2.

Y/N POV.

I removed my shoes and sat back down on the bed doing as I was told. I looked down at my hand and smiled playing with the ring that was on my finger. I was finally married to the girl of my dreams....damn it feels good. I heard the bathroom door open making me look up and see my wife in lingerie making my mouth hang open as my eyes roamed her body.

She stood there in all her glory wearing a set of black lace lingerie showcasing all her curves making me gulp and almost choke in my own saliva. She walked over to me and stood in front of me making me eyes trail down from her head to her toes not sure off what to do. The girl literally paralysed me and its only the first day of our honeymoon. Couldn't she at least wait for the third?!

Hailey:"Hey baby"She said as a smirk formed on her face making my eyes move up to hers.

Y/n:"Holy shit"I breathed out making her smirk even more"Are you trying to kill me? Cause if you are its working...."I said making her giggle and place her fingers under my chin making me look up at her.

Hailey:"I just wanted to try something new....the girls have good taste in lingerie"She said making me wake up and nod moving my hands to her smooth skin.

Y/n:"Indeed they do, but its all about the person that pulls it off that makes it look even more sexy"I said looking at her making her face turn a light shade of red"And you're the definition of sexy babygirl"I said making as my eyes roamed her body once again.

I don't know what it is but something about tonight just seems better. Its like Hailey's gotten more sexier? I dont know what it is but if she got sexier within a few hours I might die before my time. I felt  her soft fingers lift my face up and hover my lips over hers making me smile at her.

Hailey:"As much as I love how your eyes are devouring me right now I'd rather have you do it then your eyes"She said pulling my bottom lip making me groan.

Y/n:"You really know how to turn a girl on dont you"I said making her smirk and look at me with a playful sparkle in her eyes.

Hailey:"Its been five years baby...you should know me by now"She said making me let out a small laugh and place my hands on her face pulling her in for a kiss.

Her lips. My god, her lips. I could write stories about how amazing her lips taste and feel. I felt her arms move around my neck making mines move down to her waist giving them a small squeeze earning a small moan from her. I traced her bottom lip with my tongue asking for entrance which she gladly granted making me slip my tongue in her mouth.

We both fought for dominance and let me tell this girl didn't give up. I moved my hand down to the back of the thighs, picking her up earning a small gasp from her. She wrapped her long slender legs around my waist and I laid her down on the bed moving away from her lips and traveling to her neck.

Hailey:"Mmmm"I heard her moan while biting her lip as I sucked on her sweet spot. I felt her hands move up my body to my buttoned shirt making her undo them"You're to dressed"She said between pants making me pull away and help her remove my shirt.

Once the shirt was removed she moved down to my jeans and started undoing to button and zipper making me leave her to do what she wants. Once she was done she tugged on my jeans making me move her hands away and place them on her pillows beside her head.

Hailey:"Y/n"She moaned softly as I kissed from her jaw going down to her neck and body. I made sure to leave a few makes not caring if anyone saw them or if she complained later.

I moved further down her body making her back arch off the bed making me take that as my opportunity to unclasped her bra and throw it across the room carelessly. I moved down to her underwear making me use my teeth and pull them off earning a moan from her as her hands flew the the sheets gripping them. I kissed back up her body making her groan and pull on the sheets making me stop my movements and hover over her.