It isn't Easy Part 5.

HAILEY'S POV.

We have been driving around the whole day looking for houses and so far we've haven't found one that is perfect for us. All the houses were beautiful and the views were breathtaking but it wasn't us. We wanted something we can settle down for good with and have a family and raise them there. We were currently driving over to the last house and I was praying that it was perfect and for us. Y/n put the car in park and walked to my side opening the door for me making me get out and peck her lips.

Hailey:"Thanks babe"I said making her smile and remove her jacket.

Y/n:"I love your outfit Hails but I don't like the way he's eyeing my future wife therefore you will wear my jacket"She said making me roll my eyes but blush a little since she called me her future wife.

Hailey:"Sometimes you get way to jealous"I said slipping on her jacket making her huff and look at me.

Y/n:"Call me whatever you want but I don't like anyone looking at my fiancé like meat. You're not meat and you're certainly not on the market so he should just do his job before I kick him in his-"

Hailey:"Okay! Lets go see the house now"I said cutting her off making her glare at him again and intertwine our fingers and walk into the house.

Derek showed us the house and so far it was everything we were looking for. It had a lot of space, pool, Multiple bedrooms and bathrooms and the view was to die for. We looked around one more time and then went outside to talk.

Y/n:"I like it...its everything we wanted"She said looking around the space making me wrap my arms around her neck and nod.

Hailey:"It is. I really, really like it baby"I said making her chuckle and move her hands to my ass making me shake my head at her"You knows there's someone here right?"I said making her smirk.

Y/n:"All the more reason to do it..."She said making me roll my eyes at her"But in all seriousness babe, do you like it?"She asked making me nod.

Hailey:"I love it to be exact and its the perfect place to make little Y/n's and Hailey's"I said quoting her from the other day making a mischievous smile spread across her lips.

Y/n:"Hmmm...I think we should practise, you know just to be safe and all"She said as she kissed my neck making me giggle.

Hailey:"Babe! It tickles"I said making her continue and let out a small laugh making someone clear their throat making me slightly push her away. She pouted and looked at me making me peck her lips and look at Derek who glared at her.

Derek:"So do you like it?"He questioned making me nod. Y/n stood behind me and wrapped her arms around me waist and started places small kisses on my neck making it a little hard for me to concentrate. This girl.....

Hailey:"Yes, Its perfect"I said making him nod and pull out his phone.

Derek:"Do you want a night to think about it or take it straight away because if you need a night you can just give me your details and-"

Y/n:"No need Denise"She said cutting him off making him glare at her"We'll take it"She said making me look at her shocked.

Hailey:"Babe are you sure?"I asked making her smile and nod.

Y/n:"You love it, I love it. Its perfect"She said making me peck her lips and look at Derek.

Hailey:"We'll take it"I said making him nod and sigh.

Derek:"Well you two just have to come to my office tomorrow and sign a few papers and you should be all set"He said as he walked us out making us nod.