It Isn't Easy Part 6.

HAILEY'S POV.

I'm a idiot. I really am a idiot to think that Y/n and I could have a somewhat normal shower when my fiancé can't seem to keep her hands to herself. Our mothers were probably going to kill us since we were already half an hour late and all Y/n could do was shrug and send me an annoying yet adorable smile.

Hailey:"You're a horndog"I said slipping my shirt on making her chuckle and slip her jeans on and buttoning it.

Y/n:"I asked if you wanted to stop"She said trying to defend herself making me slip my shoes on and glare at her.

Hailey:"I'm not going to say no if you're teasing me!"I said waking up and glaring at her making her chuckle and finish getting ready.

Y/n:"I don't like to leave girls unsatisfied"She said making me turn around and face her.

Hailey:"Girls?"I questioned placing my hand on my hips making her look at me and let out a nervous laugh.

Y/n:"Before it was girls but after I met you its you and only you baby"She said walking over to me and placing her hands on waist"Plus I'm not stupid enough to cheat on the most important thing in my life"She said making my heart flutter.

Hailey:"You always had a way with your words"I said making her chuckle and shake her head.

Y/n:"I'm a charmer baby..what can I say"She said making me roll my eyes but smile.

Hailey:"Come on...lets go before our parents actually kill us"I said making her chuckle and nod. We arrived at Y/n's parents place and I saw my parents car parked out front making me mentally curse as Y/n opened the door with her key.

Y/n:"Parents!"She yelled walking into the house with me behind her. We walked into the kitchen and saw both our parents look at us.

Y/d/n:"Oh look who it is!"He said making Y/n shake her head while I gave them a shy smile.

Stephan:"Its seems like our kids got their honeymoon to started early"He said making me look at him wide eyed.

Hailey:"Dad!"I said hitting his arm making him laugh along with the others making Y/n ad I both clear our throat.

Y/n:"I just slept in late"She said lying making me bite my lip and nod making them all nod and smirk.

Kennya:"I'm sure, now lets get some things to taste"She said making me groan and pull Y/n outside making our parents laugh.

Hailey:"No more shower sex!"I said as I dragged her outside making her groan and stop her movements making me stop as well. She looked at me and pouted.

Y/n:"Baby come on! There just being annoying parents, its their job and its not fair that I get punished because they like teasing you"She said making me glare at her.

Hailey:"I don't need my parents or anyone else to know about our sex life!"I said scolding her making her groan.

Kendall:"Ew...don't need to know that"She said walking out from god knows where with the others.

Y/n:"Now is not the time"She said looking at them making them all put their hands up in defense and look her us.

Kylie:"Jesus, calm down Y/n"She said making her look at me.

Y/n:"Tell Hailey that...our parents are just saying that to annoy us babe so can you please relax and focus on our food tasting"She said wrapped her arms around my waist and kissing my nose making me sigh.

Hailey:"You need to stop doing that whenever I get mad at you"I said making her smile a little and kiss my nose again.

Y/n:"I don't like arguing or fighting with you"She said making me sigh and peck her lips.