"What... What can I do? I want to help," Allison sits down beside her.

"Get... Get Scott, and grab... gr... grab my bag. Please?" Embry stutters, pain blooming in her chest. Allison stands and rushes out of the bathroom, and over to the boy. She heaves up Embry's backpack, and lowers her voice.

"Come on guys, it's Embry," Scott stands quickly and runs to the bathroom, Stiles and Allison following in tow. Jackson and the three wolves notice to.

"Em?" Scott sits next to her and wraps an arm around her shoulder, "Em, what's going on?"

"It's a panic attack, she's having a panic attack. Scott, move," Stiles squats down in front of her, while Scott moves away.

The tears come faster at everyone looking at her. She wants Charlie.

"Hey, hey, look at me, look right here, come on Embry," Stiles takes the girls hand in his own.

"Listen, listen to my voice okay. Focus on me. I want you to think, okay? Find five things you can see, focus on those, alright? Come on, Em, you need to work with me," Embry looks up into Stiles eyes.

"One," She whispers, "Your... Your eyes. They are honey brown."

"Okay, good four more, come on Embry," Stiles encourages. Allison buries her face in Scotts side.

"Tw... Two, the moles on your cheeks. Their like, like the, " Embry hesitates, "constellations." Embry's breathing slows.

"Three," Embry turns over Stiles hands, "The callosus on your hands."

"Alright," Stiles searches her eyes, "Just two more, come on, you got this, Embry." Scott looks terrified.

"Four," Scott can hear Embry's heart slowing down, "The little bruise on your forehead. It looks a bit like Neptune." Embry slightly smiles, while Stiles chuckles.

"Five, this one peice of hair that is longer than all the others, like a weed in a field of flowers," Embry sighs, leaning back against the wall.

"You did good. Come on let's get you out of here," Stiles helps her up.

"I'm sorry, guys. I didn't mean to," Embry avoids everyone's eyes.

"It's okay," Scott wraps her in a hug. Him being a thousand times bigger than her, she is completely trapped, "You did good, it's alright." Scott let's go and smiles lopsidedly.

"Come on," Stiles wraps an arm around her shoulder. Embry's face gets warm and her heart rate speeds.

"Where are we going?" Embry tilts her head, confusion in her hazel eyes.

"Well, in Lacrosse, when you tear a muscle, you sit out. You don't keep playing on it. So you need to sit out. Rest. I'm taking you home," Scott clears his throat, "I... I mean, if.. if that's okay with you and Scott. I mean, I don't... don't want to make you uncomfortable or anything." Stiles stutters as they exit the bathroom.

Embry chuckles a bit, "Don't be scared of Scott," She giggles, "He can't hurt a fly." Stiles and Allison practically choke on air as Scott smirks.

"Oh, there is a lot you need to catch up on," Stiles shakes his head and leads her outside.

™™™™™™™

"Did the doctor prescribe you anything?" Stiles and Embry are in Stiles room. Stiles sitting in his computer chair, Embry sitting criss cross on his bed.

"Yeah. They prescribed me Lexapro. I didn't take it today because it makes me tired during the day and completely awake at night. I didn't want to fall asleep during my first test," Embry stares at her hands. Picking at a hangnail.