This time, she was able to somehow lunge towards him and wrap her arms around his neck, using the momentum to swing herself to his back, then putting him in a headlock. This caused the enraged male to fall to his knees and then onto his stomach with a thud.

       ___________ pinned his arms to the side of him, she huffed as beads of sweat rolled down her temple. Keith's breathes were erratic beneath her, she smirked in victory and leaned down, her lips by his ear.

"Looks like I win again, guess I'm unbeatable~."

       __________ purred, this made him roll his eyes.

      "I wouldn't be too sure about that Princess..."

     Before she could register what he had called her, his tail was wrapped around her thigh tightly, taking her off guard. He freed his arms and grabbed her legs, pushing her off until her back hit the floor. He crawled on top of her and straddled her hips between his legs. He reached for his dagger which was strapped to his belt, and pressed the cool blade against her neck. She gulped nervously with wide eyes, finally he had beaten her.

      Her ears were laid back in surprise, her mouth slightly agape, strands of hair stuck to the side of her face. She looked so vulnerable. Keith smirked and pulled the knife away, strapping it to his belt.

     "Looks like I win."  He spoke in a husky tone.

     __________ leaned up and let her lips press onto Keith's cheek, this made his ears perk up and his face go beet red.

       She pulled away with half lidded eyes, biting her bottom lip. Keith was entranced by the sudden change of mood, he leaned down, cupping the side of her face and his eyes fluttered closed. His lips met hers in an innocent kiss that soon became more hungry and passionate.

      His hands began to slide from her cheeks, to her neck, her shoulders, then her breasts. He cupped them and gently massaged them through her uniform. She moaned into the kiss, encouraging him. He had dominated her, moving his lips from hers, grazing along her jawline, then to her neck.

       He began his search for her sweetspot, in all honesty he had no idea how to find it so he would peck here and there, dragging his teeth over her pale purple skin, she arched her back and let out a sharp gasp when his lips met a certain spot between her shoulder and neck, Bingo.

     He feverishly attacked her sensitive skin, biting, sucking, and licking. Her hands tugged and ran through his slick hair, making him groan. The female's legs wrapped themselves around his narrow waist, his tail remained wrapped around her thigh, inching closer to her hip. Keith was now in a heat, hearing her breathy moans and feeling her body grind against his sent him in a frenzy of excitement.

      The palms of his hands ran down from her breasts, down to her hips. He grabbed each side and forced her until their groins rubbed against eachother. The friction caused Keith to groan against her skin and _________ drew out a long purr. He was blinded by lust, all of this felt so good and his body was sent to overdrive. _________ was having the time of her life, she had alway felt something towards Keith and finally she had him wrapped around her finger. Unfortunately all good things had to come to an end.

     She rotated her lower body, Keith was flung off of her and thrown to the ground beside her. _________ got up and dusted herself off, a dark blush still evident on her face. Keith stared up at her in disbelief, his face scarlet instead of his normal purple complexion.

     "_________ what the fu-."

     "I think we both know who the true winner is. And I refuse to lose to you Keith, even if I do have to cross the boundaries." She smirked and ran her hand through her hair, fixing her tousled locks.

       "Though I do admit you're one hell of a great kisser, I wonder what else that mouth of yours can do." She winked and his face went so hot he thought he was gonna explode.

       ___________ sighed and began to strut past Keith towards the towering doors that was the exit of the training room. Her hips swayed side to side with every step she took.

       "Well, I'd hate to cut out little chit chat short but I have other important things to do." The doors slid open but she paused before walking out, turning around to face the flustered Galra, jutting her hip out and crossing her arms.

       "See you tomorrow for another training session, until then..." She pushed her hair back and she flashed a confident smile. "Keep practicing on avoiding distractions~."

     She finished and then walked out, the doors closing behind her. Keith sat there, frozen. He couldn't believe he was tricked by her, right before he was able to claim victory. She was one to play dirty.

    Well if that was the case, looks like he'll have to play dirty too.