The Honeymoon Part 1.

Start from the beginning

I placed my hand on Hailey's and brought it to my lips placing a small kiss there making her smile. The drive to the airport was silent and I could tell that we were both thinking about today. It was perfect. Our day was perfect and the best part was that I finally get to call her mine.

We arrived at the airport making us both walk in without getting noticed and check in all our bags. I planned out the honeymoon and it was for about two or three weeks, I wanted it to be long and enjoyable because we both needed it. We bordered the plane making her look at me and grin.

Hailey:"So...where are you taking me?"She asked sitting on my lap making me chuckle and shake my head.

Y/n:"Its a surprise but I'm a hundred percent sure you'd like it"I said making her pout and nod.

Hailey:"Fine, but I'm taking a nap....I'm tired"She said yawning a little making me chuckle and kiss her cheek.

Y/n:"Me to baby"I said making her lay her head on my chest and sigh.

Hailey:"Hmm...comfy"She mumbled making me chuckle and hold her laying back in my seat. We soon let darkness consume the both off us hoping that this nap will help with our tiredness.

*Skip Flight*

Hailey:"Is this really necessary babe?"She asked as I covered her eyes making me laugh and guide her out the plane.

Y/n:"Yes it is"I said making her take a few more steps. I stopped her and stood behind her pulling my hands away and grinning as she read the sign"Welcome to Brazil baby"I said making her turn around and jump on me.

Hailey:"Oh my god!"She said excitedly as I caught her. She wrapped her legs around my waist and hugged me tight"I can't believe this! We're staying here?!"She asked looking at me making me chuckle and lick my lips.

Y/n:"Not necessarily, but yes"I said making her pull me in for a kiss making me smile and kiss back loving the taste of her lips.

Hailey:"I love you"She mumbled pull in away slightly making me smile and peck her lips still holding her.

Y/n:"I love you more"I said making her smile and kiss me again. I pulled away making her groan while I laughed and pecked her lips once more before putting her down"Come on, lets get going"I said pulling her to the car I hired.

I greeted the driver and helped him put the bags in before telling him where to drive to. I got in and felt Hailey pull me closer to her and rest her head on my chest making me wrap my arm around her. We were driving through the busy streets of Brazil making me look at her and smile.

They way her eyes sparkled as she looked at everything was enough to have me smiling for the rest of my life. I kissed the side of her head and then looked at the driver sitting up a little.

Y/n:"Puedes parar por favor"I asked making him nod and stop the car. I helped Hailey out the car and pulled her towards the the crowded area making her giggle and follow me.

Everyone was busy dancing and singing having a blast making her walk around and look at the place in awe. I intertwined our hands and walked down the streets of Brazil with my wife looking at everything. I felt her tug my shirt making me stop and look at her. She grabbed my collar and pulled me in for a kiss making me smile and kiss back instantly.

Hailey:"Hmm...I think we should get our honeymoon started"She said pulling away making me peck her lips and smile.

Y/n:"I think we should"I said taking her hand leading her back to the car. The drive was silent since we were admiring the streets and the people. I felt the car stop making me look and see that we arrived at the docks making me smile"Come on"I said looking at her.

I grabbed all the bags from the driver and paid him thanking him. I loaded our bags in the small boat I got making Hailey look at me confused. Once I was done I hopped in and held my hand out for her to take it.

Hailey:"We aren't staying here?"She asked making me shake my head and smile at her.

Y/n:"We're just passing through princess, now come on"I said making her take my hand and get on the boat. She took a seat and looked at me curiously.

Hailey:"Are we close?"She asked making me chuckle and start the boat up.

Y/n:"Something like that"I said making her pout. I started driving the boat making pull my coat closer to her as the cool sea breeze hit her skin. I noticed that we were close making me look at her"I found this place when my sisters and I came here on vacation"I said making her look at me confused.

Hailey:"What place?"She asked making me point forward and smile.

(Pretend it night time lol 😂)

Y/n:"This is ours"I said making her look at me shocked and then at the house shocked.

Hailey:"O-ours? What do you mean ours?"She asked as we pulled up to the dock. I stopped the boat and got out helping her out.

Y/n:"Its my wedding present to you...do you like?"I asked nervously making her look at the house and then me.

Hailey:"I love it! Thank you baby!"She said jumping and hugging me. I chuckled and hugged her back kissing her head.

Y/n:"Lets go check it out"I said making her nod. I took out our bags and started walking towards the house with her. I opened the door making her walk in and look at the place in complete awe.

Hailey:"This is so perfect"I heard her mumble. I chuckled and walked to the room placing our bags down and walked outside to see her looking at the ocean. I walked behind and her and wrapped my arms around her waist kissing her neck softly.

Y/n:"Want to go for a swim?"I asked making her shake her head.

Hailey:"Not tonight"She mumbled turning around and facing me. She pulled me in for a kiss making me kiss back and move my hands further down to her ass giving it a firm squeeze"Lets go inside...I have a surprise for you"She said pulling away making me nod and follow her inside"Sit down and wait for me"She said taking her bag to the bathroom making me nod.

50 votes or more for a smut guys! 😈 😏