Chapter 32 ~ Friends... Promotion... Pain

I do NOT own Naruto! Masashi Kishimoto does! I only own Yin Yuki Suzaku and the Suzaku Clan

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

~~Temari's POV~~

Yin's been helping us out here in the Sand for the past week now.

"You alright, Yin?" I ask in concern when she suddenly dropped a plate and tensed up. She blinked before snapping out of her trance. "Yeah..." He looked out into the distance through the window. "I think... My students... are duking it out..."

I arch an eyebrow at this, she's told us about her whole Stuck-in-Time thing so I'm not surprise about the student part, but how does she know? "How do you know?" I voice my question.

She shrugs and throws away the broken pieces of the plate she dropped. "When you've existed for as long as I have, your instincts sharpen to the point you can tell when a pet fly is out of place. Even if its on the other side of the globe."

"You sound like a grandma." I chuckle at her, to change the mode a bit. She laughs a bit. "I guess I do." She then stopped laughing and did a few quick hand signs before slamming her hand into the ground.

Nothing happened and she just went on and continued on working. "What was that all about?" I ask. "I just did a Summoning Jutsu, but my Summons was summoned in a different area, don't ask how that works; I have no idea how its possible."

~~Shizune's POV~~
Lady Tsunade, Jiraiya, and Orochimaru all Summoned their most powerful summons. Gamabunta, Katsuyu, and Manda. Suddenly, an icy smoke cloud appeared between Katsuyu and Gamabunta. "Well, well, well... it's been a long time, you little brats!" a booming and blood thirsty voice raged from the smoke.

Everyone tensed up at the voice, including Orochimaru. "HAHAHA! From the looks on all your pathetic faces, I'd say you remember me well!" the voice laughed. The smoke cleared and there stood, a GIGANTIC black wolf with red eyes that are more red then blood. The wolf looks to be about twice the size of Gamabunta. "Fenrir... the Monster of the River Ván..." Jiraiya breaths out, still in total shock.

"Yin Summoned me here... I'm guessing to kick your scaly ass, Manda!" the monstrous wolf leaped at the snake.

~~Yin's POV~~

'I wonder how the fight went... hope Fenrir didn't destroy a whole nation... again...' I sigh at my mental hope as I continue on with listening to these old bats argue on what to do with the whole Kazekage being dead... SOOOOOooo FREAKING BORING!

"Miss Yin, what do you think we should do about this dilemma?" one of the newer members of Suna's council called out on me. I sigh as all eyes are now focused on me. "For now, place in a temporary Kazekage to help bring back some order to the village, and bring some ease to the people's hearts until an official new Kazekage is announced." I suggest.

They all looked at each other and whispered to each other before turning back to their original positions. "We have come to a decision. Yin Yuki Suzaku, we of Sunagakure Council would like to make you, the temporary Kazekage." Lady Chiyo announced, I sat in my seat paralyzed at what I just heard. 'Me? Temporary Kazekage... ME!?' I shouted in my mind, completely shocked at what I was just told.

I snap out of my trance to give my answer. "I will accept your offer, but only after I've received the results of the Chūnin Exams and I must ask permission of our new Hokage. Naruto should've gotten Tsunade back to the village by now." They all nod in agreement and with that, the meeting ended.

I walk out of the Kazekage building and make my way to the room Temari set up for me. Once I get in, I start packing my things and rambling around to find my cloak. "Hey, I just heard the news." Temari said as she walked in and held up my hooded cloak. "Haha... yeah, I'm gonna have to head home early to see if I can or not. Let me guess, Kankurō's spreading the news around the village as we speak." She nods and I sweat drop at her curt answer. "Well, at least the people of this village will have some hope stabbed back into em." I laugh before walking out and towards the gate.