Chapter 4~ Teamwork!

I do NOT own Naruto! Masashi Kishimoto does! I only own Yin Yuki Suzaku and the Suzaku Clan
☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

~~Yin's POV~~

I was at the training grounds early... like really early! I've been here since sunrise because again; I don't sleep.

It's about 5 in the morning and everyone is starting to get here.

Naruto's pasting back and forth complaining about how late our sensei is, Sakura is also complaining. Sasuke is just sitting under a tree and me? In balancing on my head on top of one of the tree stumps.

A little while later Kakahi-sensei finally got here, with some lame excuse about getting 'lost on the path of life' or something.

"Ok. the object of this is to get these bells." Kakashi-sensei holds up three bells. 'Oh... I get it...' I think as Sakura's complaining brings me out of my thoughts.

"But sensei! there's four of us and only three bells!"

"Oh, well then one of you will have to go back." Kakashi-sensei gives a close eyed smile. "Now you can use weapons, jutsus what ever you want. Just have the attempt of killing me." And yet again Sakura has something you whine about. "But sensei! you could get hurt!"

"You think it'll be that easy?" I mouse. "He's a Jōnin and we're barely even Genin. Do you really think we can take him down by ourselves?" I state putting emphasis on the key word for this test, but I guess they didn't hear me cuz Naruto charged at Kakashi-sensei.

Kakashi-sensei moved so fast that to a normal person's eyes it looked like he disappeared then reappeared behind Naruto, holding Naruto's kunai to his own neck. "Don't be in such a rush. I haven't even said start yet." Kakashi-sensei states. "But at least you have the intent to kill me now."

"Okay... Go!" And with that we all scatter to the bushes and trees, except for Naruto. Sakura dives under some bushes, Sasuke's in a high branch behind some leaves and me... well I'm not really hiding. I made a Static Clone and it hide in a bush while the real me is transformed into a dove perched on top of a tree thats behind my clone. This way I can study everyone's fighting styles before jumping in.

"You and me! right here, right now!" Naruto demands.

"You know compared to the others... your a bit... weird..."Kakashi-sensei sweat drops.

Naruto takes his fighting stance while Kakashi-sensei reaches into his pouch and pulls out... 'Make Out Paradise'!? 'Oh great... my sensei is a pervert... Only an idiot pervert would write something like that... unfortunately I trained side-by-side with that idiot.' I sigh at the memory of having to make a wall of Wood just to make sure he didn't peep when we went to the hot springs with his team, I just tagged along. When I first found out he was a pervert it was when he was spying on some girls and I ended up beating him so bad he was in the hospital... for 6 months...

~~Time Skip~~

So basically all that's happened is Naruto getting gabbed in the but, Sasuke's failed attempt of killing Kakashi-sensei with a rain of shurikens and kunai, Sakura getting trapped in a Genjutsu and now Naruto is hanging upside down from a tree... again...

My clone makes another Shadow Clone to go cut Naruto down from the tree then makes her way to release Sakura from the Genjutsu, I follow from the sky; still transformed as a dove.

After releasing Sakura and laying her under a tree I fly over to see Sasuke taking Kakashi-sensei head on. 'Huh, not bad Uchiha, not bad' I think to my self. I continue to watch the two fight when Kakashi-sensei disappears underground and uses the 'Earth Style Jutsu: Head Hunter Jutsu' to leave only Sasuke's head sticking out of the ground! 'Oh I wish I had a camera at this moment. Oh wait... I do.' My clone takes a few snapshots before going over to help him out of the pit.