~~Prologue~~

I do NOT own Naruto! Masashi Kishimoto does! I only own Yin Yuki Suzaku and the Suzaku Clan
☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

~~First Hokage's POV~~

I was in my office finishing up some paperwork when a manner of the Uzumaki Clan came running.
"Lord Hokage! There's something out side the gates! Please come quickly!" The Uzumaki shouted. "Alright Uzumaki. Lead the way." We dashed out the door to the front gates.

When we got there I say a gigantic glowing ice blue crystal in a... cart? "What is going on?" I asked.
"Lord Hokage, I found this crystal about a few miles away from the village so I thought I would bring it back with me. When I finally got it to the gates it started to glow!" Kaza explained. "And what did you need the crystal for may I ask?" I began to rub my temples with my left hand, already knowing her answer. "Why I could make a fortune with it!" She answered with a grin. 'I knew it...' Everyone thought in unison.

Before I could add a comment to the money obsessed Johnin the crystal began to crack. everyone panicked as the crystal shattered into millions of shards leaving what looked like a person laying in the cart.
It was a little girl with short black hair in a simple white gown covered in blood.

I slowly walk over to the, what seems to be a sleeping little girl and gently shake her shoulder. "Please be careful Hokage-sama." One of the guards whispered/yelled.
The little girl's eyes slowly open to reveal one dark brown right eye and a sea-foam green left eye. My eyes widen before retracting back to its normal size.

"W-w-who a-are you p-p-p-people?" She stuttered cutely making everyone 'aw' and gash over her.
"Hello, I am Hahirama Senju and this is my younger brother, Tobirama. I am the Hokage of Konohagakure, the village hidden in the Leaves; that's where you are right now. May I ask what your name is?" I spoke in a gentle voice not wanting to scare the girl before I could get some information out.

She hesitates at first before quietly answering, "M-my name i-is Yin... Yin Yuki Suzaku" in a timid voice stuttering slightly.
"Alright then Yin, where are you from? do you have any family?" My brother, Tobirama, questioned in a monotones voice. "N-no... My clan was eradicated..." She trailed off. The sad, lonely look in her eyes put a slight pain in our hearts before she asked if we were shanobi. "Yes, we are." A man of the Uchiha clan answered calmly "this is a Shinobi village."

~~Time Skip~~

It has been about half a year since we found Yin. We have learned she is from the legendary Suzaku clan that hold the Kekkei Genkai 'Heaven's Eye' and she has already become a Genin at the age of 3, which surprised everyone.

She has created a bond with just about everyone in the village, even with Tobirama, who likes to train more then socialize with others. Yes this girl has found a way to melt the hearts of many in the village with either her personality, strength, wise words, or song voice that sound as sweet as chimes of the heavens. She also calmed the nine-tailed fox with her voice while we sealed him into a host.

Unfortunately it has also been a year since she fell back into another time frozen sleep in her ice blue crystal.

"I wonder... when will you awaken once again to melt the frozen hearts in this world? Your deed to warm the hearts of people in this time is done, but you will have to awaken once again when you are yet again needed." I spoke as I place a hand on the crystal her has been encased in.

Her final words... the final words of the Last Contractor of the Heavens... her words of wisdom that carried away the hearts of many like the wind...

'Never lose your way in this dark world... if you do then look... look for the torch... for the light I have left for you... so that you can find your light, your way in this world.
I will be watching over you all... waiting for when I am forgotten and once again needed to guide those lost in the darkness of my name's shadow to the right path... the path that will bring about another new dawn of light!
Don't give into the temptations, for you are your own person. You decide whether or not to follow me down the path of light or to go into the shadows of my name. Never forget... you have thousands of choices, chose and follow your own way... your own nindō, your NINJA WAY!'

~~Time Skip~Narrator's POV~~

"I've finally found her! the key to immortality!" A man hissed in delight as he lay his eyes on the gigantic ice blue crystal that holds a being that can stop time. Working quickly he began to do the hand signs for the awakening Jutsu he invented for this very purpose.

The crystal began to crack and glow when he finished the Jutsu. Once the light dimmed what was left was shards if crystal and a little girl whom looks to be about the age of 5 to 6 laying on the ground in a light blue vest with white fur on the edges, red baggy pants and a leaf head band on a blue strap, the straps tying the forehead protector to her forehead hanging loosely. Blue sandals, white over coat (like the one the fourth wore) and black fingerless gloves.

The snake-like man slithered his way to the little girl and wrapped his toung around her small body and poofing away into his hide out.

Once the girl woke up she found herself pinned to a operating table with chakra eating cuffs on her wrists and ankles.

Feeling panicked she try's to get out but feels too weak due to the cuffs. "W-where am I...?" She weakly mumbles, then the sound of a creeping door was heard and there stood the brains of the 'Three Legendary Sannin', Orochimaru...

~~Time Skip~~

AMBU barged into the room only to find that Orochimaru had already fled and were about to leave when they could hear a faint groan full of pain coming from the back of the room.
As they inched closer to the source of the groan they saw a girl with black hair, blue torn vest, red baggy pants, and a leaf headband laying in a pool of blood and dirt. She has a strange mark on her neck... it was a curse mark!

The AMBU rushed to the little girl to check on her. The girl weakly turns her head to see three AMBU standing before her. "Oh good... the Hokage hasn't forgotten me yet..." The girl gives a gentle smile before wincing in pain.
The AMBU where taken aback by what the girl said.

The first one to break from their trance was a white haired, dog masked AMBU with a katana strapped to his back. He kneels down next to the girl and begins to undo the chakra eating cuffs.
When done he AMBU carefully scooped her up and began to his way to the hospital while the other two make their way to report what then found.