Chapter 3~ Hello Kakashi-sensei!

I do NOT own Naruto! Masashi Kishimoto does! I only own Yin Yuki Suzaku and the Suzaku Clan
☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

~~Kakashi's POV~

The Hokage has been showing me where everyone in my squad lives so that I can get a sense of how these guys are. So far Sakura's place or should I say her parents' place is the most normal and well... non-ninja like. Sasuke's is pretty much just empty space, weapons and essentials and Naruto's is well... a pig stain.

Right now we're in Yin's apartment and its... like a combination of Sasuke's and Naruto's. It's clean in the living room, kitchen and bathroom but in her bedroom well... first off it was next to impossible to enter since she put a strong barrier on the door and windows to her room but the Hokage got through somehow.

She has two windows and the walls are painted a taupe colour with black roses painted along the top edges of the wall, coming down like a waterfall. On the wall above her bead was a Sundial with a Yin-Yang Symbol on the centre.

'Must be her clan's symbol.'

All you could see is different groups of things in her room.
In one section of the room there are scrolls, books, papers and pen so I'm guessing that's where she studies.
In another part of the room is a dresser, full body mirror and black vanity table with some picture frames facing down.
Over to where her white and teal twin sized bed is a nightstand, a photo album, and a really old looking diary. Under the bed you can see some weapons sticking out.
And finally to the far left side of the room are... Weapons... mostly just shuriken, kunai, some bells, senbons, chains, and some empty storage scrolls. I also found a clipboard with a training schedule on it.

"•Laps for 30 minutes to an hour •sit-ups for 10 minutes •target practice for 45 minutes (Kunai) •ninjutsu practice for 3 hours • target practice for 1 hour (shuriken) •Genjutsu practice for 1 and a half hours •target practice for 30 minutes (Senbon) •study for 3 hours •Chakra control for 2 hours •strengthen 5 seances for 3 hours •Taijutsu for 15 minutes •work on Kekkei Genkai for 4 and a half hours •meditate for 1 hour •work on new healing jutsts or just new jutsus for 15 minutes." I read out loud from the clipboard.

I whistle before adding "wow, she sure takes her training seriously. No wonder she's so strong."

~~Location Change Yin's POV~~

We've been waiting for hours and our sensei still hasn't come yet.
I felt the barrier to my room brake but then remembered that the Hokage sometimes takes the Jōnins to their student's living places to give them a sense of what their going to be dealing with.

After a while of complaining Naruto decides to lodge a chalkboard eraser in between the door and wall.

"No Jōnin would fall for that, loser." Sasuke comments.

"Y-yeah! what Sasuke said! your just going to get into trouble!" Sakura says while in her mind I know she's dying to see it fall on our VERY late sensei's head.

Just then our sensei walks in and the eraser... lands a hit... wow, either he's really bad at sensing or just lazy. I'm gonna go with lazy.

"My first impression on you all is ...... your all a bunch of idiots." He calmly states causing my team to fall into an emo corner state; I could care less of what he thinks if me, deception is a ninja's best friend and worst nightmare all at the same time.

"Okay. Lets change rooms and meet on the roof." And with that our sensei poofs into a cloud of smoke. I do the same but with an icy wind instead of smoke, the others just walked.

We sat on the steps while our sensei stands, crouched down on the rail.
From left to right we sat in this order:
Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, and then me, but I'm just leaning against a pillar with my arms folded.

"Alright, why don't you introduce yourselves." Sensei starts. "But how?" Sakura asks dumbly. "Your name, likes, dislike, hobbies, dreams for the future... "
"Hum... why don't you start? you know, so we know how it's done." Naruto put in. 'Honestly do they really not know how to introduce themselves?' I think to myself.

"Me?" Sensei points to himself "I'm Kakashi Hatake, the things I like... I don't feel like telling you. The things I dislike... you don't need to know yet. Hobbies... I have a lot of hobbies. My thoughts for the future... never really thought about it." Kakash-sensei introduced vaguely. 'Huh, my sensei is the Copy Ninja and son of the White Fang... He turned out really lazy Sakumo... but be proud! He's just about as famous as you were.' I thought to my self while Naruto and Sakura complained to each other.

"So all we learned was his name and he's lazy." Sakura whispered and Naruto nodded in agreement.

"Alright. You in the orange, you go." Kakashi-sensei pointed to Naruto.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki. Believe IT! I like Ramen and pulling pranks. Oh! and I really like the ramen Iruka-sensei gets me, at Ichiraku's. What I don't like is the 15 minute wait for the noodles to done. My hobbies are trying different kinds of Ramen and comparing them. And my dream for the future is... I'M GOING TO BE HOKAGE SOMEDAY! then everyone will stop disrespecting me, and look up to me!" Naruto declares, jumping up from his seat.

"Okay... you, in the pink. You go next" Kakashi-sensei looks over to Sakura.

"I'm Sakura Haruno. The things I like... well the person I like... *giggles and blushes*... my hobbies are...*giggles and looks at Sasuke*... my dreams for the future... *blushes madly while looking at Sasuke*"

"And what you dislike?" Kakashi-sensei questioned

"NARUTO!" Sakura shouts causing said boy to anime fall and cry.

"Next you." Kakashi-sensei points to Sasuke.

"Sasuke, Sasuke Uchiha. I don't like anything in perticular, and I hate a lot of things. My hobby is training and my dream is not a dream because I will make it into reality. I'm going to restore my clan, and... kill a certain... someone..." He introduces darkly, making Naruto shiver in fright and Sakura, well she's probably thinking something along the lines of 'Sasuke is SOOooo COOL!' Or something. Kakashi-sensei and I stay composed and unaffected by his little intro.

"Okay. Next you, the one standing up." Everyone looks to my direction, impatiently waiting for me to start.

"My name is Yin Yuki Suzaku. I like to sing, train, wolves, and roses. I respect all the people who died for this village or for their loved ones. My dislikes you'll find out sooner or later... or never. My hobbies are training, and reminiscing. My dream for the future... Its non of your business." I introduce boredly.

"Alright... your each unique in your own special way..." Kakashi-sensei sweat drops. "Any ways, we'll start survival training tomorrow-"

"WAIT! Survival Training!?" Naruto interrupts.

"To see whether or not you should be a ninja or go back to the academy." Kakashi-sensei answers calmly.

"But we've already done that back in the academy. That's why we're here , sensei." Sakura whines.

"You passed the... I guess you could call it a 'preliminary' test. Besides this isn't just any survival training..." Kakashi-sensei clarifies.

"Huh?" Naruto and Sakura question while tilting their heads to the side.

"Like he said: it's to see whether or not we go back to the academy or not. Only about a 18/27 of the academy graduates truly make it to Genin leve; thats a drop-rate of 66%. The others' go back to the academy for another an extra year or quit entirely." I calmly state.

My team stars at me shocked then looks to Kakashi-sensei.

"That's right. It seems someone knows their stuff. Or is really good at making guesses." Is all he says before turning to leave. "Oh, an don't eat breakfast. You might throw up." He adds with a closed eye smile.