Chapter 19~ Orochimaru

I do NOT own Naruto! Masashi Kishimoto does! I only own Yin Yuki Suzaku and the Suzaku Clan

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

§Yin's POV§

Screams and cries are heard throughout the forest. 'Sounds like another team's bit the dust.' I snicker in my thoughts.

"Hang on guys... I really gotta... you know..." Naruto says as he begins to pee in front of us. Sakura whacks his head with her fist.

"Don't pee in front of girls you idiot! go behind a bush!" she yells.

"Aw man, that was a lot." Naruto said as he walked back to us. "I wrote my whole name!"

'He's not Naruto...' I look to Sasuke as Sakura shouts at 'Naruto' and he gives me a small nod.

Sasuke then rushes up and punches the fake Naruto. Before he lands I kick him towards a tree trunk.

"Sasuke, Yin, it wasn't that bad." Sakura says. "Don't you two think our going a little overboard?"

"Yeah... what the heck was that all about?" The fake asked when Sasuke goes in for another kick. They run around a bit and I join in as well till we knocked him to the ground.

"Better watch out Sakura... I think these two have gone crazy." The fake warns. "Yeah you wish..." Sasuke says. "Just tell us where the real Naruto is you phoney." I add and demand.

Sakura gasps but then she noticed it. "What do you mean! I am Naruto!" he argues. "Then where's the cut on your cheek?!" Sasuke demands.

The fake then puts on a shocked look. "I guess you didn't know, the real Naruto got a cut on his face before this test." Sasuke points out in I think a hint of anger.

"Your shuriken holster on your left instead of right leg. You must a beginner too, even the real Naruto is better at transformations." I add, with a mocking tone to my last sentence.

He then turns into his true form, an weird looking guy from the Hidden Rain in a weird off white jumpsuit and gas mask. "Alright, you got me. So what?! I'm still going to take your scroll. So hand it over or else." He demands.

"What a lame threat. Sasuke you can handle him." I sigh as both my teammates ready their stances and kunai and the enemy pops a vain in irritation at my comment.

Sasuke let out a few fire balls and threw a kunai to free the tied up Naruto. After a few times of crossing kunai and blades, Naruto finally joins in the fight. Sasuke activates his Sharingan and uses his chakra to magnetically hold a kunai to the base of his sandal and flings it at the enemy. The enemy dodges but was met with a headbutt to the gut and was sent flying.

The enemy runs off to where his team was and I proceed to my own. "Good fight, the three of you have improved." I clapped.

"Yeah, thanks for the help..." Sasuke says sarcastically. "I knew you threw could handle it. Sakura, we're working on you surveillance skill starting now." I reply. Sakura shoulders slump at the last part I said.

"What are you talking bout?" Naruto asks. "Yin-chan's been training me fore the past month..." Sakura sighs. "I've only mastered two tricks..."

"What! that no fare!" Naruto complains. "Why does Sakura get to be trained by you Yin-chan!?"

"I need to keep Sakura inline and make sure she's doing the proper type of training. You and Sasuke train on your own, on top of that the training I've put together for Sakura isn't really going to do the two of you much good." I answer.