Chapter 17~ Interviews

I do NOT own Naruto! Masashi Kishimoto does! I only own Yin Yuki Suzaku and the Suzaku Clan
☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

~~Yin's POV~~

We were standing in front of the 44th battle grounds, or the Forest of Death.

Konohamaru, Moegi and Udon came from a poor disguise of a rock. Basically they came to interview a few people for the Academy News Paper.

Naruto just bragged about himself, Sakura fan-girled and Sasuke was just Sasuke; he talked about everyone but in a way he was still talking bout himself. Moegi then ran up to me and dragged me over to the interview tree.

"So you three want the most neutral point of view that has no self centre-ness, or fan-girling." I question. The three nodded their heads in unison.

"Alright, who do you want me to start with?" I smiled.

"Start with yourself of course, Yin-nay-san. Tell us what you like, don't like and such." Konohamaru gives a cheesy smile and so followed Moegi and Udon.

"Alright, I'm Yin Yuki Suzaku. I'm the second child of the Suzaku clan's head and last surviving member. I'm also the last known member of the Yuki clan but I think there are a few other Yuki clan members hiding out. My father was the head of the Suzaku clan and my mother was a member of the Yuki clan. I use both their names so I can still feel like their with me in some way. I like to train, sing and I respect any kind of hero; from the KIA's to the unknown sacrifices in this world. I don't like those who disrespect these heroes nor do I like... a certain... snake."

"Oh! oh! oh! Yin-nay-san, your singings the best! Can you sing to us?" Moegi cheered. "Maybe some other time, so who's next?" I patted her head. "How bout the boss and the rest of squad 7?" Konohamaru suggested.

"Naruto Uzumaki huh? Well as our sensei called him: he's 'the number one knuckle headed ninja' and it is true. He goofs aground a lot and doesn't really take many things seriously, but... to be honest I think he could become a great ninja. There's more to him then what anyone or even he himself knows. He just has to find and relies it." Konohamaru and Udon nodded.

"Sakura Haruno. As you guys realized earlier, she's a Sasuke fan-girl, but she does have the potential I become a great medical ninja. She just need to find a real goal for herself, and no being with a crush is not a reason." I sighed at the memory of her spying on the Uchiha. "She has the knowledge and skills needed. She's got the sharpest mind but she needs to shape up, sharpen her skills even more and stay calm in a crisis." Moegi smiles and takes down a few notes for herself.

"Next Sasuke Uchiha. He's the last Uchiha in the Leaf Village and like most of the Uchihas, he has fans...
Anyways he's self centred but he probably will never admit to it. He has a bad attitude and is the best young rookie fighter among the Hidden Leaf Village but he needs to let some things go. Now being the last of a clan is painful, trust me I know how it feels, but then again revenge can't solve anything. It just creates a new part in the cycle." I sighed and rubbed my temples. "He has the raw talent; he just needs to learn how to build off of it..." I add in a sigh.

"Now our sensei is Kakashi Hatake, or otherwise known as the 'Copy Ninja'. He hides the bottom half of his face with a mask but I'm not in any position to judge, after all I hid my left eye. Now he hides his Sharingan eye so he doesn't attract too much attention. He's an ex member of the AMBU and likes to read 'Make Out Paradise' and is always late with a lame excuse. Placing Sasuke on his squad was a good choice though, both possessing the Sharingan and if you ask me, I think Kakashi was something like Sasuke is now back when he was a Genin. Kakashi-Sensei is a great sensei and squad leader, on top of that he knows how to lighten up the mood or at least tries too." I finished.