Chapter 21~ I'm Proud

I do NOT own Naruto! Masashi Kishimoto does! I only own Yin Yuki Suzaku and the Suzaku Clan

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

~~Anko's POV~~

Orochimaru just left and my curse mark is giving me too much pain.

I'm worried about what he said though...

'That Uchiha boy will seek me out soon. Oh, I also had a little run in with another student of mine, Yin, she seemed even more angrier then you are right now...'

~~Sakura's POV~~

I woke up to find that Yin-chan fast asleep, snuggles up to her wolf.

"Good morning." The wolf greets. "Morning." I reply. "I'd like to thanks you." The wolf, Yamamoto I believe, stated. "My lady hasn't been this protective over anyone or have been this happy in years. She may never admit this yet but she really is glad to have met you and the others."

I smile gently at what he said. "Yeah, Yin-chan never talked back at the academy and she was kind of scary. But now it's like that girl back in the academy days never existed. She's also an awesome teacher too."

Suddenly a squirrel was about to get too close to one of my reaps so I threw a kunai at it and it ran away.

'That was close....' I looked over to where Yin is sleeping soundly on Yamamoto's back. 'She must've used a lot of chakra if she's still sleeping. She's usually never asleep.'

~~Yin's POV Dream~~

Running... I can hear his voice... the hissing... the bloodlust... the terror... I'll die before returning to that bloodstained cage!...

The Heaven Curse Mark is killing me! The pain... the overload of power... my cells ripping apart...

It's so dark... just like my name... like my hair... like the sky the moment I was born...

No... not this scene again... not this dream... why did I even fall asleep...!?

~End of Dream~

I shoot up in a sitting position to find Sakura beat up, crying and her hair everywhere, Lee passed out on the ground, Sasuke and my wolf covered in blood, Neji and Tenten standing with a beat up and very dizzy Lee. Ino, Shikamaru and Chōji injured. The Sound Ninjas are badly injured as well.

'I can sense Sakura's chakra everywhere and a few leftovers from a Substitute Jutsu.'

"Sakura, what happened?" I question. Everyone looks to me as I get up. "I see that you fought our hardest... Your lower on chakra then before and your pretty beat up..." I walk over to the now short haired girl who's sitting on her collapsed legs. She nods as tears continue to fall from her eyes.

"I'm proud of you!"I ruffle her hair and send her a small smile. "Looks like I didn't put you through all that training for nothing." She smiles and a gleam replaces the tears in her eyes.

I turn my head towards the Sound-nin and let out a menacing aura, sending shivers down their spines. "Leave your scroll on the ground, then take your friends and get out of my sight. You have 5 seconds before I show you the true meaning of 'hell on earth' and kill you for harming my comrades." I order with a voice I haven't used in a long time; not since the Great Shanobi War.

"Oh, and tell that son-of-a-gun bastard, Orochimaru, that he'll pay for what he did. Traitors will meet a fate worst then hell." I add. The mummy man left his Earth Scroll and carried his knocked out teammates away.

Sasuke was about to go after him and I noticed he had flame marks all over him. I sigh and whack him over the head... hard. "Calm down, its only been a few hours since I've removed the Curse Mark, but this should be the first and last time you go into berserker mode." I scold.

I toss a medicine pouch to Neji. "It's for Lee. He helped Sakura and I appreciate the help." Neji nods and Tenten smiles at me.

I noticed that Shikamaru and Chōji woke Naruto up by whacking his head with a large wooden stick. The boy screams and shoots up into a sitting position.

The idiot then panics and freaks out, still thinking that Orochimaru is still around. He then rushes over to Sakura and freaks out about her now neck length hair. Sakura makes up a white-lie and said that it got in the way so she cut it.

Sakura thanks Lee and he grows teary eyes. I sweat drop at the sight and just walk over to Shikamaru and Chōji.

"Thanks for the help guys." I toss a bag of gummy bears at Chōji and a pouch full of medical supplies to Shikamaru.

They catch the items and smirk. "Well how was your nap? you were sound asleep while Sakura was fighting for her life." Shikamaru asks. "Yeah, and thanks for the food!" Chōji adds.

I let out a deep sigh before answering them. "My 'nap' was horrid, I had another nightmare, and I was only out cold because we ran into a ninja who wasn't a Genin. He was a Jōnin that betrayed the leaf village." They had a questionable look but just shrugged it off.

~~Time Skip~4th Day~~

We currently only have the Earth Scroll, since Orochimaru apparently burnt our Heaven Scroll.

Sasuke and I went off to get more water, leaving Sakura and Naruto by the fire.

"How are your wounds doing?" I ask, breaking the awkward silence as we walked back. "Their fine." Was his simple answer.

When we got back, Kabuto was there and explained what the two tried to do.

"I can't believe your guys!" Sasuke says in frustration.

"We will finish this test with honour. No short cuts; that's not how ninjas do things." I scold.

"If I hadn't come a long when I did..." Kabuto starts as the two mumbled a sorry. "Ive seen many others who have broken the rules and tried to take a peek at the scroll, I've seen what happens I them. Their protected by a powerful Hypnosis Jutsu; a kind of booby-trap for anyone who's dumb enough to try and open them. It'll knock you out senseless and by the time you wake up, the exam is over."

I tuned out and we somehow are getting help from Kabuo.

We're running towards the tower to 'ambush' someone. I fall back a bit and secretly send a Static Clone after some ninja that was spying on us.