Chapter 6~ Missions

I do NOT own Naruto! Masashi Kishimoto does! I only own Yin Yuki Suzaku and the Suzaku Clan
☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

~~Yin's POV~~

"This is Sasuke. I'm at point B" i hear Sasuke say from the ear piece.

"Sakura here, I'm at point C" Sakura's voice rings through the intercom.

"I'm at point D" I inform through the intercom from my position in a tree.
There was a long pause before Naruto spoke.

"Naruto, I'm at point A, Believe It!"

"Little slow there Naruto. Alright do we have a visual?" Kakashi-sensei questions.

"Yes, about 5 metres" Naruto confirms.

"Ooookkkkay... NOW!" My three teammates rush from their positions only to have the target jump up into the tree I'm sitting in and purr on my lap.

"Target confirmed. Red bow on right ear. Identity confirmed this is Tora." I say through the intercom as I pet Tora.

"Alright, target: Tora the lost pet captured. Mission compleat."

"CAN'T WE GET A BETTER MISSION THEN THIS!?" Naruto shouts into the intercom as he rubs his head that banged into Sasuke's and Sakura's heads. "I HATE CATS!!!!!!!"

We got to the missions office. When Tora was handed over to his owner she squeezed the life out of the poor little guy.

"No wonder he ran away..." Sakura mumbles. "Can't help to feel bad for the fur-ball" Naruto comments and Sasuke just adds a 'hn' while me an Kakashi-sensei sweat drop.

We turn our attention to the Hokage and Iruka-sensei. "Alright, for your next mission you can either mow some lawns, look for lost property, babysit The Lord-"

"NO!" Naruto interrupts while making an 'X' shape with his arms. "No more of this baby stuff! I want a real mission! Come on old man!"

'He's got a point...' Sasuke thinks
'But hhe's suck a pain...' Sakura thinks additionally
'Ha...I knew this was coming' Kakashi-sensei and I think with a sigh in our thoughts.

"How dear you! You're just a brand new Genin with no experience! like everyone else, you start with simple missions to develop our skills to prove yourself!" Iruka-sensei scolds.

"Are you stupid!? babysitting isn't a mission! it's just a stupid-"

Before he could finish what he was about to shout, Kakashi-sensei whacks Naruto on the head to shut him up. "Would you put a lid on it?"

"Naruto... It seems you do not understand. You and your squad only became a Genin not too long ago, therefore you must start at the bottom and work your way up." The Hokage begins to explain about mission ranks and such but the others end up listening to what kind of ramen Naruto had. I got bored of listening too so I start making a gigantic rose out of ice.

"LISTEN!!!" The Hokage demands in a shout.

"Oh, sorry." Kakashi apologizes halfheartedly. I just look over to the old man.

"Arg... you always lecture me like your my grandfather or something!" Naruto complains, "but I'm not that little kid who use to pull pranks all the time. I'm a ninja now!" Iruka smiles with a proud look in his eyes as Naruto finishes his 'speech'.

'I'm going to hear about this later...' Kakashi-sensei thinks while scratching the back of his head.

The Hokage thinks this over for a little while. "Oh alright, you can have a C ranked mission."