Chapter 29 ~ Return

I do NOT own Naruto! Masashi Kishimoto does! I only own Yin Yuki Suzaku and the Suzaku Clan

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

~~Yin's POV~~

So long story short, (since I'm too lazy to write all of it), Gaara went berserk, the sand and sound attacked the leaf and the Kazekage turned out to be that snake bastard, Orochimaru, but Naruto took care of Gaara and even opened a light of hope up for the lost and broken red head.

The 3rd used the Dead Demon Consuming Seal, developed by the Uzumaki Clan, on Orochimaru's hands. The old man died and its now his funeral but.... I won't let it end like this...

The sky is crying... crying for this dark day... and for what I am about to do...

Once it was my turn to place a flower, I pulled the Hokage up and sat him in a cross legged position.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" everyone yelled but I put up an opaque crystal walls around me.

Using my Wood release, I created a Shinigami mask, the same one the Uzumaki clan used for the Jutsu I am about to preform, but my version of it. Doing the necessary hand signs and focused my chakra.

I summoned the Shimigami. "What do you want... Human....?" His bombing voice shuck the village like a small earthquake.

"Return the soul of Hiruzen Sarutobi." Was my simple demand. The Shimigami was about to shout at me but I pulled away my leaf headband and activated my Kekkei Genkai,

My eyes shifting to silver (to copy other Kekkei Genkai), then gold (to control time), and lastly, bronze (to connect to the time's library) before my iris becomes all three colours with the old clock gear like design glowing, a gentle blue, ever so slightly.

I hardened my already stern look and looked straight into the messenger of god's hollow eyes. "I see... you are the last of the Suzakus. Very well. I shall return the soul of your comrade, but you will be down to 15 now. I would like to allow you to keep at 16 but that's not how things work." He sighs. "That is fine." I say simply as the Shimigami returns the 3rd's soul to his body- my own feeling quite heavy and weak.

~~Kakashi's POV~~

Once Yin passed out, her crystal wall shattered away. The sight before us left us all in shock; the 3rd Hokage is alive...

"GRANDPA!" Konohamaru yelled as her jump hugged the old man who was once dead.

"YIN!" Shikamaru runs over to where Yin laid on the ground. Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and a few others run over as well.

A wooden mask of a Shimigami was in her hands. Her eyes were closed but her breathing was even, slow but even. "W-why won't she wake up?" Hinata worries. "Don't worry." We all looked to the 3rd. "She used a special Jutsu that only members of the Suzaku clan can get away with alive. Thanks to her, my soul was released and returned." The 3rd explained. "She'll just need some rest."

Shikamaru nodded and carried Yin bridal style to somewhere better to rest.

~~Shikamaru's POV~~

I brought Yin to the place me and Chōji always hang out and where I can always see the clouds best.

I laid her down on one of the shady benches and rested her head on my lap. I lightly brushed away some of her bangs out of her face and soon fell asleep.

~~No One's POV~~

Yin's eyes fluttered open to be met with Shikamaru's sleeping face, that's very close to her own. 'S-Shika's... face... too... close...' Yin mentally panicked, not wanting to move. Soon she calmed down when the birds chirped. 'But... I feel really comfortable...' She soon drifts back asleep-head still resting on the lap of her crush- as she thinks one last thought before entering dreamworld. 'Why is it... that I can... sleep peacefully when Shika's around...? Is it... because I've....'

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
Short chapter, I know! I feel so bad for not updating in so long-to just post this little thing!

It'll be a while till the next but hope you all enjoy this for the time being... please don't kill me!!!

SPOILER ALERT!

I'd like us all to take a moment to mourn for the "death" of Aquarius from Fairy Tail! *cue the waterworks*

"THANK YOU AQUARIUS! YOU PROTECTED LUCY AND ALL OF THE MAGICAL WORLD BETTER THEN ANYONE COULD'VE!! I KNOW YOU WILL CONTINUE TO WATCH OVER HER EVEN IF YOU CAN'T BE SUMMONED ANYMORE!" *Endlessly crying*

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯