Not About Angels

Carl

To Intense The Feels Listen To The Song "Not About Angels" by Birdy.

__________________________
I'll never let you go (Y/N)" Carl whispered into your ear, his voice like a calming ocean.
He kissed your neck, your hands intertwined with his.
"I need you." You said softly.
You felt his warm breath on your ear.
Your shirt was beginning to be lifted.
His next. Then you slowly began being lowered onto a bed. Your hands lingered across his chest. He began kissing you all over. It was so sweet. It was gentle. You didn't care about anything else in this moment. All you wanted was him. Carl. He understood you, he made you feel alive. He made you not afraid of the creatures that lurk the world. As you shared this beautiful moment. You remembered that there was a world where no dead we're, and you felt yourself visiting this place now. You fell asleep in his arms that night. His body against yours. Holding each other like there's no tomorrow.
Then, you were awoken by the sounds of gunshots. Both of you got out of bed as fast as possible and put on your clothes. Carl handed you a gun and you ran out of the room. The group was surrounded by at least nine dozen walkers. You looked over at Carl shocked. You both began killing them. One shot followed by another. We had cleared them, You turned around and smiled at Carl then you smile faded.
"Carl behind you!" You screamed.
His horrible screams, caused you to realize you were too late. Carl Grimes turned an hour later, he died. And you did inside.

The End
__________________________