Theatre

Chandler

_______________________

You're standing outside a small theatre waiting for your jackass boyfriend that told you he was going to meet you at the movies decided not to show up. You look at your phone and keep calm as you're tempted to scream you've already had an extremely hard day at school today with teachers not getting off your back and all you wanted to do was chill at the theatres on a Friday night but now you knew you'd be going back home and be forced to listen to constant bickering from your parents, 9:45. He was supposed to be here at 9:20. Instead of wasting this time you go to the ticket booth and get a ticket for a movie playing at ten. You thank the woman and the booth and head inside you were already freezing cold.

"Theatre 8" You say out loud to yourself.

You walk inside and take a seat at the back were it's more relaxing. Slowly people begin to walk inside. You're startled as a young male walks in and taps your shoulder.

"Hello?" You stutter.

You see he has friend behind him carrying some snacks.

"Do you mind if we sit here?" He asks pointing to the seats beside you.

"No, go ahead." You say.

They take a seat and he smiles and you smile back. You're a bit confused because there's like 13 different places to sit that have a better view but they chose to sit by you.

"Chandler" He burst out turning towards you.

"Oh, Oh (Y/N)" You smile.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Yeah sorry." You say shyly tucking your hair behind your ear.

"This is Sam." Chandler says pointing to his friend.

Sam waves while stuffing his mouth with a handful of popcorn.

You feel a bit uncomfortable so you move over a bit on your seat away from the strange teens.

"What are you doing here all by yourself?" Sam asks.

You open your mouth to speak but then sigh.

"Okay then." Sam says rolling his eye.

Chandler elbows him in the stomach.

"Ow you ass!" Sam yells.

People look back at you guys and you sort of sink down in your seat. Chandler begins to laugh and Sam jokingly smacks him in the face.

"I'm sorry" Sam laughs.

It took you a second but you realized he was apologizing to you.

"Why?" You ask confused.

"I don't know Chandler told me to." Sam winks.

You roll your eyes then grab your bag and get out of your seat.

"Wait where are you going?" Chandler asks as you push through them.

You ignore him and keep on walking.

You rush out of the theatre and go run outside. You reach the side walk and you just want to cry. Who were those boys, your not the friendliest person and your super shy but who were they?. You stay calm and begin walking down the street. You look across the street and then stop in shock. it takes you a minute to focus, but you realize that your boyfriend is a dirty lying cheating jerk as you see him kissing the prettiest girl that goes to your school and plus shes two years older than him. You take a deep breath.

"Jake." You say without realizing it and its 5 times louder than it should of been because he looks over towards you and removes his hands from the girls hips then runs across the street to you.