Basic White Chicks

Chandler
________________________

It was about 6:00 p.m on a Saturday night and you were sound asleep over top of you math homework. You got so bored that you actually fell asleep while on a question.

You woke up startled as your phone began buzzing. You thought it was a phone call but it was just Chandler spamming you with text messages saying "Hi" and other greetings such as "Hola" or "My nigga"

You yawned and then picked up your phone

"Stfu fag." You texted him.

"Yay!" He replied.

"Lol what do you want?" You asked.

"I want to hang out with my bestie and we can be basic white chicks, well I'll be a basic white dude😏😏😏." He texted.

"Okay then 😂 but yah sure I'll hang out whatcha wanna do?" You replied

"Let's walk downtown or something." He insisted.

"K Coolio. I coming to your house or you coming to mine." You asked.

"Well Umm I'm outside your house." He texted.

You put your phone down and then ran to your window. Chandler stood with his phone in one hand and his other hand waving at you. He smiled cheekily at you.

You shook your head. "Your so stupid." You laughed.

"And your a slut." He smiled.

You made a pouty face as if he had actually offended you but you both ended up laughing.

"Well (Y/N) get your ass down here." He yelled.

"Okay I just gotta make sure I'm allowed." You said.

You ran to your parents room and asked your mom, who luckily said yes. Then you ran back to your room and changed into black skinny jeans with brown boots with a small heel. You put on a black shirt and then a brown leather jacket.

You could here Chandler whistling outside as you got dressed and you gave a small giggle. You brushed your hair and then ran downstairs and out the door towards Chandler. You ran straight at him and body checked him almost causing him to fall over.

"Dayum your aggressive." He smiled.

You smiled. "I'm proud"

You and Chandler began walking downtown. It was starting to get a bit dark but shops were still open.

"Let's go to that one." You said pointing to a music shop.

"Hell yah." Chandler said.

"Beat you there." You winked and before he could even protest you began running.

You saw him begin to catch up to you and started running faster. He grabbed your arm to slow you down and you tripped forwards and he fall on top of you. You know that if anyone saw you guys they would think you guys looked extremely awkward because...it totally looked like Chandler was giving you anal because of your position.

You both were laughing.

"Get off." You laughed.

"I'm trying I'm laughing." Chandler said.

He eventually got up and then grabbed your hand to help you up.

You smiled at him and then punched him in the chest in a friendly way.

Chandler grabbed his chest as if he had breasts.

"You just punched me in the boobie." He said offended.