Rain

It is a rainy morning where the clouds look like grey blankets that lay in the sky. You wake up feeling like it's 5am when it's really 7am. Thank God it's Saturday. You do your usual morning routine: Eat Breakfast, take a shower, brush teeth, do hair. You here the text tone of you phone go off so you rush to your vanity which your phone lays on. You smile when you notice the text is from your loving boyfriend Chandler. You open the message and read what it says.

"The clouds are preventing the sun from shining. I need someone to bring sunshine back to my day. Mind coming over to my place? :)"

You quietly giggle to yourself and nod while typing then word "yes."

You grab your tote bag and drop your phone inside. You run to your parents room to inform them where you are heading which they allow with only one circumstance: "As long as Chandler's parents are home."

You nod your head like you've heard it a million time because you actually have! Every time you're with Chandler your parents inform you their rules and boundaries.

You grab your umbrella and head outside before opening it. While walking a block to Chandler's house you try hard to avoid the puddles which you successfully succeed in.

You ring the doorbell to his home before Gina, his mom, comes and answers it. "morning (Y/N)" she greets.

"Good Morning" You respond.

Gina allows you to walk in while taking the umbrella and hanging it up to dry.

"Go ahead and head on upstairs. He's in his bedroom" She says.

You nod in response and head on upstairs to his bedroom. Before entering you knock on the door while saying the words "Knock Knock!"

Chandler opens the door and gives you a hug. "Hey Babe!"

"Hello" You smile while hugging him back.

He allows you to step in and shuts the door behind you. You sit down at the edge of his bed while you look around at the nic-nacs he has displayed on the shelves.

"Nice Star Wars figurines!" You giggle.

"Thanks" he laughs along. "I wanna ask you something."

"Well, You know that the cast and I have an annual end of season party right?" He says.

"Yah" you respond.

"This year I want you to come and meet the cast because they are like my 2nd family and they hear so much about you and they really want to meet you. Would you want to come with me?" he ask.

Your eyes brighten and you smile widely. "Yes!" you says and hug him. Wait...so you talk about me a lot?" you suspiciously smile at him.

"Of coarse!" he says.

You lean in and kiss him on the cheek. "I love you" you say.

"I love you too" he responds.