"Wait Damon and Stefan aren't on good terms?" I asked confused but it actually made some sense. Stefan was hesitant about my original deal.

"I don't think so. He also knows Damon was the one to kill Isobel and he warned me not to go after him. He said he would kill me if he knew I was a hunter too." He explained as I nodded.

"Wait did he say why Damon didn't kill me then?" I asked confused.

"No I didn't ask. I assumed it was because you look kind of like Elena, but maybe it could be the other girl you were talking about." He suggested.

The girl Katherine. He must have liked her. He was the one that wanted her and the first night I was here, he thought I was someone else. He must've thought I was her. "He loves her. He loves the other girl." I said looking at dad. That meant she had to be his weakness.

"I'll do the dirty work. You're still grounded. I don't want you out of the house right now anyway."

"I mean I understand safety and all but I actually do want a life out of vampires. Caroline told me about a party coming up tonight. There's gonna be a lot of people there and I'll stick with her." I explained looking to him.

He rolled his eyes lightly. "It's not safe out there." He argued.

"So what you are going to keep me trapped inside. It's never gonna be safe dad. I just want to live my life. I promise to lay low." I told him and I was telling the truth. I needed a break from everything and I figured there was no possible reason for Damon to show up.

"Fine." He sighed. "Don't do anything else you'll regret." He said as I nodded.

I got ready and texted Caroline. She was really excited that I could go and so was I. I needed to get a little bit of my party on. It's been a while and honestly no one deserved a drink more than I did right now.

I got ready and I headed to Carolines

I got ready and I headed to Carolines. Matt drove us to the party which for some reason was being held at the old cemetery, I wasn't complaining though because there was free booze.

I started walking over and I told Caroline I'd be right back. I got myself a beer and I took a few swigs before squinting lightly at the not so good taste. "God." I said lightly as I sighed.

"Enma." I heard as I turned around to see Tyler.

I smiled to him. "Tyler."

"So you are a party girl?" He asked with a smile.

"Was a party girl but I need a little relaxation right now so here I am." I said as I took another sip.

"Well cheers to letting loose." He said as I tapped his glass on mine. A few drinks later and I was definitely tipsy.

Tyler and I talked about dumb shit for maybe thirty minutes before he saw Matt and we walked over. Tyler grabbed his bottle and started drinking it.