Chapter 33

Vincent sat in the chair behind his desk, his head was in his hands as his mate was sitting across the desk from him when he should be sitting in his lap where he belongs. Talen cleared his throat and spoke softly "master, I wish to go to the school tomorrow night with Nathan and Xavier. I will be a good boy and stay next to Xavier the whole time." Vincent growled and nodded his head he couldn't look at his mate right now he was too upset with him, the young boy that sat next to his mate stared straight at the floor not daring to look up. Talen placed a hand on he young boys knee and told him it was alright to leave the room, nodding Nathan stood up and walked out of the large office slowly closing the door behind him. Talen stood up and walked over to where his master sat, as he approached him he felt the atmosphere change, as talen got onto his knees next to where his master sat he lowered his head and whimpered. Vincent growled, grabbing his submissive hair he pulled talen until he was bent at an awkward angle where his head was pushed against his masters leg.

"you belong to me, you are my submissive. How fucking dare you contradict your master in front of his coven, fucking making me look weak because I can't even control my pet and mate. Don't you fucking get it, you belong to me you have no fucking choice but to submit to me. Get on your goddamn knees and sit in between my legs." Vincent growled and pulled talens hair for good measure before letting talens hair drop. Taken whimpered and crawled I between Vincent's knees and placed his hands on his lap, taken could feel his eyes begin to water he was trying not to cry as he began to shake. Vincent growled and started to un clip his belt and he pulled it through the loops of his pants.

Vincent stood up lacing his hand in talens hair making him stand up also, growling Vincent shoved talen over his desk, careful of his stomach so he wouldn't hurt him.Vincent growled and wrapped his belt around his hand ounce so he would have a good grip on it, talen whimpered and dropped his head so it was against the wooden desk, Vincent grabbed the sweatpants talen was wearing and yanked them down so take a ass was bare.

"your disobedience will be punished, if you were a good boy and came to me in private we may have been able to skip all of this. But no you suddenly think that you are a goddamn dominant and claim a submissive as your own? You belong to me anything that belongs or submits to you belongs to me. You are going to count and if you miss a count we will start agian. Do you understand?" Vincent growled as he pulled on talens hair, making his submissive bend his neck back so he was submitting willingly to Vincent.

Taken whimpered and nodded, Vincent growled "answer me with your goddamn words not fucking sounds!" Vincent's submissive whimpered and stuttered out "y-yes m-ma-master." Vincent nodded and raised his hand with the belt wrapped around it and bought it down hard. The sound echoed through out the room, "o-one" his submissive's voice screamed out, Vincent raised his hand agian, "t-two". It went on like this for about another twenty minutes, which felt like hours to talen as he was bent over the large desk, talen was sobbing at the end.

Vincent raised his hand for the last time bringing it down across his submissive's ass with as much force as he could, without really trying to break any bones, talen screamed out "o-on-one hun-hundred master". Vincent dropped his belt as he stared at his submissive's ass, red welts were already Turing purple, some already a dark shade of blue, his submissive's ass looked like a giant bruise. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry master. I'm sorry please I will be good please no more, please it hurts master please I'm sorry. I will be a good boy please."

talen sobbed as he felt Vincent's and laying flat on his right ass cheek, Vincent growled and dropped the belt onto the floor it landed with a clunk. Talens body raked with sobs, vincnet sat down in his large leather chair behind his desk, his submissive's ass was right in front of his face. "come here" Vincent ordered, talen scrambled to get off the desk and onto his knees in front of his master. "I meant on my lap pet" Vincent said as he placed his hands underneath talens arms and lifted his submissive until he was sitting in his masters lap.

Taken whimpered as his sore ass touched his masters rough jeans, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please forgive me I will do anything please" taken whispered as he wrapped his arms around his masters neck. "shh baby its okay I have got you, you understand why you had to be punished though right? What a good boy taking his punishment with out faltering. My good boy, you need to drink before we go to bed."

Vincent said as he stroked talens back trying calm his submissive mate, Vincent had meant what he said about his submissive, he was proud that he lasted until one hundred some submissive can't even take five without begging like his submissive did. Vincnet grabbed his neck and raked his claws into the point where his neck meets his shoulder, as soon as his hand pulled away talen was there licking at the blood leaking from the wound.

As his submissive latched onto his neck Vincent moaned, talens whimpered as his master shifted beneath him to wrap talens legs around his waist. Vincent stood and walked out of his office with his submissive latched onto him like a koala, as he passed a few maids he growled as they stared at his submissive, they entered Vincent's room and talen released Vincent's neck.