chapter 3

Talen began to moan and wither in his masters arms as his masters cock began to pound into the tight virgin ass of his, slowly the pain left completely only leaving remarkable pleasure where pain ounce was, Vincent knew because his mate was human and a submissive he could bare a vampires child. ‘This is so wrong of me taking him, but I couldn’t handle my demonic side anymore, please forgive me Talen, when you find out about this you being able to become pregnant from this.’ Vincent began to fuck his submissive harder then before, pumping him harder and rougher, causing Talen to moan and wither from the extreme pleasure.

Talen began to feel like there was a fire burning in his stomach it began to grow larger and large with every pump of his master’s cock inside him he wanted more no he needed more but what? He still forcefully shoved his cock inside his little submissive’s awaiting asshole, he felt his submissive’s need to cum. Vincent bent down so he was level with Talen’s ear and whispered “cum for me you little submissive, show your master how much you are pleased with him.” Vincent pushed all the way in again and rammed into his submissive one more time, the younger man couldn’t take it he did what his master told him to do he came with all he was worth, and Vincent continued to fill his submissive with his hot cum.

The young submissive’s eyes begin to drop and he fell asleep, Vincent carried the asleep submissive into his bedroom chamber, laying him down into his king-sized bed and walked over to his attached bathroom. As Vincent stepped into the shower he felt all of the days worries fade away, the hot water beat down on to his semi-cold skin, as Vincent finished his shower he walked over to his bed and lifted the submissive and placed him under the covers, after Talen settled down again Vincent crawled into the bed with him cuddling up.

As Vincent woke up he felt his submissive’s arm draped over his chest and their legs tangled together, Vincent tried to untangle himself from the young submissive without waking him up, but he still woke him up anyway the sound of his feet walking across the floor.  Talen woke up trying to grab out to his master but he found the bed empty and cooler, as he tried to get up he felt a sharp pain run up his spine, Talen whimpered and dropped down back onto the bed crying out. Vincent ran back into his bed chambers when he heard his submissive cry out, he looked around the room in a frantic motion, “Are you alright sub,” Vincent growled out, Talen nodded and began to whimpered again, “Master it hurts, it really hurts, why master dose it hurt so much?” Vincent went over to the crying submissive on his bed and gently pulled his arms around his neck, and carried him into the bathroom.

Talen cried as the warm water pounded down his tight and pain filled back, as the water touched his ass he cried out so loud that the masters sister ran straight into the room. “WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?!” the loud voice carried through out the semi-large room, making Talen cringe from the loudness of the scream. Vincent bolted straight up and stared at his sister, “well hello marina, how are you dear baby sister?” the girl, know as marina growled and said “don’t call me that brother,” both stared at each other with out moving. Vincent covered his submissive, showing him that he could protect him if a fight broke out, even thought it most likely wouldn’t happen he could never be to careful. “Marina leave I will come down in a minute.” Vincent said as he turned his back to her, showing her without talking he was dismissing her.