chapter 10

Vincent pressed his submissive’s head harder into his master’s neck, making the younger submissive drink more of his blood. Talen began to whimper and wrap his arms around his master’s neck holding him closer. After Talen felt he was full he pulled away from his master, the young submissive couldn’t understand why he felt no needed to drink his masters blood. As Vincent felt his submissive’s teeth release his neck he felt himself healing, Vincent felt as if he could see the questions forming in his submissive’s head. Vincent noticed that Talen was wearing one of his own shirts, Vincent didn’t mind at all.

Talen stared at Vincent and opened his mouth to ask his questions, “Master why did I drink your blood, I am not a vampire? Also master why do I always feel the need to hide my stomach?” Vincent stared at his submissive who sat completely comfortable in his master’s lap, “My pet you feel the need to protect your stomach because you are growing my child, you do not feel the need to protect your self when you are with me because you know I can protect you. Also you drank my blood because it will help create the bond between the unborn child and me; also the child will not grow an aura of its own until a few weeks before the birth.”

As Vincent stopped explaining his young submissive nodded and rested his head ageist his master’s chest. Talen continued to think about the answers his master gave him, what his master had said about not feeling the need to protect himself when he, his master, is near Talen made him feel a lot safer. Talen always knew his master would be able to protect him; it only helped him to know his child knew who would protect them. As he thought about his child his had subconsciously flew down to his stomach, as if he could feel the unborn child growing inside him, Talen smiled and hid his blushing face in his masters chest.

Vincent could hear the soft giggles coming from his lover, his pet, and his love, he smiled and could hear soft foots steps running down the hallway towards the dinning room doors, Aoife ran into the room followed by two maid’s calling out to her. They, the maids, noticed where they where and stopped like a deer in headlights, Vincent was never mean to anyone in his coven they stopped because of where they were standing it must of looked like his submissive was feeding. Aoife noticed her fathers in the room and called out to them; Talen shot up from the sudden noise and bent down to great their daughter.

Talen opened his arms and Aoife ran straight into his more feminine father’s arms giggling and laughing, Talen stood up and kissed his daughters forehead. Aoife wrapped her little arm’s around her fathers neck, “daddy, daddy, daddy, I came and found you. Yes I did. Even when the maids where chasing me. Are you happy I found you daddy?” Talen could barely keep up with what his daughter was saying she was talking so fast but he did catch the end question. “Yes sweetie I am happy I found us, aren’t we Vincent?” Vincent noticed that his submissive called him by his real name.

Vincent noticed his maids stiffen when his submissive called him by his real name, he, Vincent, didn’t care that his pet called him by his name, it seems Talen didn’t want their daughter to know that he was Talen’s master. Vincent laughed because from a very young age the vampire children learn about the dominant and submissive role’s, to some it may seem crazy but to them it is normal. Talen stared at his master, ‘why would he be laughing? Oh no is he laughing about the punishment he will give Talen later?’ Vincent could easily notice that his submissive began to worry and begin to shake, he should know Vincent would not hurt him ever he loves him to much to hurt him,

Vincent stood up and walked over to his shaking submissive and his daughter, Vincent grabbed his daughter from his submissive arms. Aoife easily went from his submissive’s arms into his own, Vincent walked over to the two frozen maids and handed the older one aoife. The maid left the room with aoife and the second maid left behind her closing the door on the way out. Vincent turned back to his still shaking submissive, Talen looked as if he was about to beg, “Please sir I am sorry please forgive me,” Vincent stopped mid stride to his lover, “sir I need you, I need you every night, sir please?”  Vincent stared at his pet and realized that his pet thought he would punish him by not making love tonight “Pet I love you, I would never do that to you.”