Valentines

So... I may be a tad late to update a special Valentines Day chappie but.... SCREW IT!! How about for this chappie we learn about Violet's mom?

Purple's POV

I was at a café with Light and Void.

I was seventeen, about to turn eighteen in three months.

I was looking over my college applications while Light was working on some colorology project.

Why does OUR race have its own scientific branch anyways?

Why not any others?

Anyways, Void was writing a book on this laptop.

He is apparently planning to become an author.

I mean, it isn't like there is much else to do.

His didn't care for most of high school and when he finally did it was too late.

Also, no one will accept him, like me, because of his hue.

"Hey guys, I'm going to get us some smoothies. What flavors do you guys want?" I asked.

"Um... surprise me." Light said.

"I will have the blackberry-blueberry mix." Void responded.

I went over to counter and ordered three drinks.

Void's blackberry- blueberry mix, Light got a fruit punch smoothie, and I got something called a breadfruit smoothie.

That is a real fruit.

When they gave me my order they gave me it one of those drink holders you usually get at a fast food place when you get multiple drinks.

That should be something you can buy at the store.

That would make getting drinks from the fridge to my siblings a whole lot easier.

I pick up our drinks and turned to go back to our table when I bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry! Are you okay?" I asked the person whom I bumped into.

She was a lady with dark skin and black hair.

She had shimmering green eyes and was wearing a pair of red thin-rimmed glasses.

"Yeah, what about you?" She asked.

"I'm fine." I said.

She is kinda cute...

"Well... um... hi, my name is Liz." Liz held out her hand to shake.

"My name is Purple." I shook her hand.

"Well, see you around." She smiled and left to go to her table.

I went back to my table with the drinks to see both Void and Light looking at me expectantly.

"Guys, we literally just met." I said reading their minds.

"But what do you think of her?" Void asked.

"Well, she is kinda cute..." I giggled.

"Oh no, are you... straight!!" Light said in a joking matter.

"What ever will we do?!" Void puts his hand to his face dramatically.

"You got to send me to straight conversion therapy." I faked gasped.

"Of course! Because that is, obviously, the best thing to do! I should know, I'm a light. We always know what is right!" Light laughed.

"Dear god this world is messed up." Void giggled.

"We are slowly getting better though." I responded.

"Yeah, before all of that progress goes down the drain because of some claustrophobic event." Void sighed.

"Lets not focus on that. Lets just focus on what is going on now." Light advised.

"Yeah, sure..." Void sighed.

Aaannndd... I'm done! I know it is late but it is something. Now, I'm going to need a moment to let out all my stress...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH