Sorry

You guys deserve a real chappie after the last one, so here!

3rd person POV

The Vacktors and Max were out in the woods.

They were at a little camp they had set up earlier.

There were two tents for them to share.

Pink, Green, and Yellow slept in one tent while Blue and Max slept in the other.

They were all around a fire they had set up and were cooking some food over it.

Just then Green saw some movement in the bushes.

"Guys, I thought I saw something move! I'm going to go check it out. K?" Green asked.

"Sure, just don't take too long! The beans are almost done!" Pink called out.

Green went to look for whatever was in the bushes.

There he saw Plot Convenience standing with a smile on their face.

"Hi, nice to see you again!" Plot Convenience smiled.

"So you were following us!" Green said.

"Kinda, I wasn't exactly following you, I just been doing my job." Plot Convenience  laughed.

"Your job?" Green asked.

"It isn't any of your concern. Besides, I don't even know how to describe my job in a reasonable manner." Plot Convenience answered.

"Okay then..." Green said being slightly suspicious.

"Anyways, you should go back to your camp. Your siblings are waiting for you." Plot Convenience said and walked away.

Green went back to his camp to find all of his siblings sitting around the fire they had set up.

"There you are Green! We was getting worried about you!" Pink called.

"yeah, sorry guys. Went on a wild goose chase." Green explained.

"Must have been something fast." Pink said while poking at the fire with a stick.

"Come on, lets just eat already!" Max flailed his arms around.

"Okay... it is going to be done in like five minutes max. Be patient." Pick sighed. (Reminds me of someone I know *looks at Superpigdreams*)

"But I want some now!!" Max whined.

"Max you'll have to wait." Green said.

When it finally was done the all ate and did stuff that normal people would do if they were in the zombie apocalypse. 

There! It is finally done! This chappie took so long! I wanted to make this on Sunday but due to life I didn't make it till today. Well, I hope you like it! This was all there is so... bye!!

Why are you still here?

Were you not satisfied?

Great! Now I have Hamilton stuck in my head!

Ugh, you want something don't cha? Well here you go!

3rd person

In some woods different to the ones the Vacktors are in is another campsite.

Within it is two people.

And a little girl with black here and bright emerald eyes.

  A man wearing a purple onesie.  

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!