Green Chappie

Howdy, the author here. Happy late St.Paddies Day! The reason why I didn't update yesterday is because I couldn't find time. Anyways, I wanted to celebrate St.Paddies Day by giving you a Green chapter! Hope you enjoy!

3rd Person POV

Green was outside surveying the area. 

The other Vacktors were inside packing up. 

Max was taking an extremely long time trying to pack up all of his hats from his collection. 

Blue and Pink are trying to help him out. 

Well... Blue was trying to help him pack all of them. 

Pink was trying to convince Max to leave them.

Yellow is somewhere else.

Green was doing his second circle around the building when he notice something out of the corner of his eye.

Green quickly turn around to see something wiz past him in a blur.

He tried to follow whoever this person was but to no avail.

They manage to disappear without a trace.

Green turned around to go back to the house and tell the other about the mysterious visitor.

As he turned around he came face to face with someone in a hood...

"Hi! Nice to meet you!" They smiled under the hood.

Green tried to get a better look at their face but the only the part that wasn't covered was their mouth.

"Ahem, I don't think you heard me. Nice to meet you." They repeated

"Oh. Sorry. I'm Green. What is your name?" Green said

"I don't have a name. I'm just here for plot convenience!" They answered

Green was very confused. Everyone has something they go by.

"Well... okay... Plot Convenience... why are you here?" Green asked

"To give you this!" Plot Convenience answered as they gave him a white box with Green ribbon. (I'm guessing Plot Convenience is their name now?)

Just like that Plot Convenience disappeared leaving a very confused Green.

Green open the box to find a golden locket which said You're welcome on it.

Inside the locket was a picture of all the Vacktors before things went south.

Green put the locket in his pocket and went home. (Oh, by the way I personally image that the Vacktors hove pockets in their onesies)

Okay, I finish the chappie. I hope you guys like it! Also, something to point out is that in this universe that Vacktor weren't some science experiment. They are actual siblings who actually got really hurt when Purple killed Magenta. 1 because Magenta is their actual sibling and 2 because they trusted Purple back then. Happy that is clear up.

Y: Hello?

Yellow! What are you doing here!

Y: I kinda wonder in here! There was a door and I went in it! What is this place anyways!

This is the author room. Also where did you find a door?

Y:I was in the woods and I saw a door! So, I walked in it.

You found a mysterious door and your choice was to walk into it?

Y:Yeah! That is what doors are for! Hey, who are those people down there?

That is the comment section Yellow. That is where the people you met came from.

Y:Can I go and talk to them!

*sigh* Okay Yellow... Well then guys it looks like Yellow will be here with us for awhile then.