A gang?

Pink's POV (Am I using her too much?)

We were wondering through the woods. Green had a map out so he could try to tell were we was going. Though it doesn't matter too much cause everything is closed down, but he insist that we may find something there. Yellow for the whole time has been skipping along humming a tune. While Blue is slightly crying, I've just been walking along and thinking about how the world became like this. I know very philosophical and stuff, but what is there really to think about. We've all been pretty much silent, except for Yellow. Of course he is the one talking all the time, I swear he could be dying and still smile... aaaand now I'm worried for Yellow. GREAT!

"Hey Green, where are we even going?" I asked.

"Well I've been trying to figure out this map, but I swear whoever wrote this speaks another language!" Green growled.

"How hard can it be!?" I nearly yelled as I took the map away from him and look at it to find that it was in French.

"Like I told you! Green snapped.

"Why do You have a map in another language!" I said.

"It was the only map we had! It was your idea to go so I just to grab something!" Green screamed.

"W-we could go b-back to the h-hou-" Blue started

"NO! It is too late to go back now!" I hollered. Then me and Green started to argue about what to do. 

"Guys! Stop fighting! Come on we need to stay positive!" Yellow interrupted  our arguing.

"Yellow's right, we not going to get anywhere like this, come on lets get going." Green admitted.

"Not so fast." A voice said as three men came out of the bushes each with really powerful looking guns.

"How did you know we was here?" I asked

"We could here you guys arguing, by the way word to the wise I'd keep my voice down." One of them smirked.

"Who are you anyways?" Green asked.

"We are the Timvasion force and I am the their leader TimTim" Tim said.

"Wow! Cool name! I'm Yellow this is  Blue, Pink, and Green!" Yellow giggled. Wat? Why is he so calm? We are about di- oh right. Just then a laugh bellowed from Tim.

"Heh, not everyday you find someone who can still bring a smile to someone's face." Tim grinned

"Really! Wow! You know I really like you!" Yellow smiled

"You too! You know I use to like you before the apocalypse. I also had a thing for memes, but after the apocalypse I had to toughen up." Tim laugh

"I always had the motto to stay positive! It really helps!" Yellow said

"Eh, well I wish you luck come on guys lets go, we can leave these guys alone. Oh, also there is a town near here, but be careful last we check there was some crazy dude running around. " Tim told us and his... um... gang? as they left. How much respect to they have for him? I mean he just showed his soft side and they didn't care.  Though I'm grateful we are still alive.

"Yellow, did you somehow just save by using your joy?" I asked

"Yeah! What about it?" Yellow smiled.

"Okay..." I trailed off

"Come on guys lets get going." Green rushed us as we went to find that town.

Cool story right? Yellow probably could have became the world peace maker. I know I haven't updated in a while and some of you don't want to wait. Well there are two reason why I'm so slow. First of all I'm busy, I am still in school and there is a lot work to do. Then there is the after school stuff and the time I have to spend with my friends and family. I do have a life. I mean I was going to update last week, but my parents decided to paint the computer room. (which cause us to turn of the computers.) The second reason is that I'm forgetful, that is something  I can't really control. I mean when it comes to school stuff I easily remember, but not when it comes to home stuff. Trust me though I love all the support you guys have been giving me. Just don't expect this to update fast.