Dreams and Nightmares

Pink's Dream (also know as POV, LOL)

Everything is so sunny and bright. I'm at my home. I see Blue, Yellow, Green, and Red all there with me. I see Tim coming from down the street. Max is on the top of the house some reason. Everyone is happy. Everyone is safe. Everything is perfect. Oh look Magenta is here too!

Yellow's Dream

Everyone is having a happy tea party! Me, Red, Blue, Green, Pink, Magenta, Max, Tim, and Purple (Who says a bad person can't show up in a dream as a good one?) are in a forest sitting at fabulous table! I put my head down to take a sip of my tea. Something is wrong... I look up and see everyone is dead. They are all rotten and smiling. I shriek out of shock.

"Aw... Yellow I thought you was always happy?" I voice whispered behind me. I turn around to see who it was, but no one was there. Just then I felt something around my shoulders. I got jerked back into a chair. Where I was strapped in. I saw the corpses of my dead siblings.

"Tee hee hee... what are you not happy Yellow, aren't you always happy?" They all said in unison.

"STOP, PLEASE! STOP!" I screamed as I struggled against the straps. I started to cry as they stabbed a knife into a mouth and carved a smile into my face. They won't stop laughing.

"Smile for us! Smile for us! Come on!" They sang. So, I smiled.

Yellow's POV (He is awake now)

I woke up with a start. It was just a dream. Dreams can't hurt you. Everything is fine... I looked over at Pink and Green both are still asleep. Blue is upstairs, so I can't really check on him. Maybe I should check the kitchen. As I walked in the kitchen I wondered where Max was sleeping. Then a got glance at the moon. Come on Yellow you got to stay positive for everyone. If you don't bad things will happen. All you need to do is to stay positive, for their sake.

Green's Dream (Let's just ignore the Yellow thing for now...)

We were all in the forest. Me, Pink, Yellow, and Blue was trying to find a place to stay. I gone to scout ahead, but when I look back, they were all dead. I saw Red, with blood around his mouth and all over his clothes.

"Red!" I gasped.

"Oh, Green I was wondering why I didn't see you with them. Guess you decided to scout ahead. Oh well, you just have to die alone." Red said in a emoteless voice

"Wait, wha-" I started to say before he pounce on to me while holding a knife.

"Your going to be delicious." Red laugh as the knife went into my chest.

Green's POV (Wow, a lot of abruptly awaking up huh.)

Sweat was pouring down my face as I held my stomach closely. I looked over to my side to check on my siblings. I just got a glance of Yellow leaving the room. Must have been too excited to sleep or something like that. Pink was still asleep in her bed. Blue was still upstairs. Was it a good idea to leave him alone in this place. I don't really trust Max. Where is Max anyways? He said he would find a place to sleep, but I don't think any of us know where he is. What even made him so crazy in the first place? Maybe it is the same reason why Red...

Blue's Dream (Quite a few nightmares huh.)

I was running. No no no no no no! Their catching up! Just then I tripped over a branch. No please no! I got up and kept running, but there was a wall in front of me. No no no no NO NO! I turned around to see if there was anywhere else to run, but they were all ready there. My siblings were all walkers. Red, Pink, Green, and Yellow were all dead. They surrounded me and bit their jagged teeth into my flesh.

Max's POV

Who knew it would be so hard to sleep on the roof. Might as try to get a hat to make it better. As I opened the door I notice Yellow in the kitchen looking at the window. Must be a night owl or something. I wonder if he can fly. I should probably sneak pass him. I got on all fours and crawled though the kitchen. I'm like a little doggie! After I made it pass the kitchen I got out, good thing there are two stairs to the second floor.

*Max goes up the stairs

Good now that I'm here time to get a hat. Wait, actually maybe I should check on Blue. As I was just outside his door I heard crying. Blue? I went in to find Blue crying in his sleep. He must be having a bad dream! I tried to shake him awake. We woke up and stared at me.

"Max? What are you doing here?" Blue asked with tears stilled in his eyes.

"I decided to check on you and heard you crying. Was you having a bad dream?" I responded

"Y-yeah..." Blue stammered. He tried to wipe away his tears with his sleeves.

"Its going to be okay, you know" I tried to reassured him. I end up hugging him. He relaxed a bit.

"S-sure." Blue murmured. He yawned and we both fell asleep.

Here ya go! So for where I'm from it currently Christmas! So i decided to updated faster then normal as a gift! Wait, do here that! It is the shippers calling! #Bax

Lol