Something SPOOPY!!

Welp... It is Friday the 13th... At it is when this is going out. Don't know much about you future readers. Anyways... CHAPPIE!!
Purple's POV (dun dun duuunn!)
Come on...
Come on...
Start you stupid fire!
UGH!!
Darn fire won't start and it is getting dark soon.
We need to get something to cook our food and give is some light.
How else am I supposed to stay watch!
...Well... Then again there are only two of us and she is just a kid.
MY kid...
I don't even know what her mother's name was but I vaguely remember what she looks like.
She had flowing black hair and bright emerald eyes.
That is all I remember.

Except for the fact that I know that she didn't have weird wings and that she wasn't insane and didn't go breaking forth walls.
That would be weird... (Sorry Superpigdreams this Purple has another woman then you, but then again I think you prefer your own Purple over this one.)
One day a toddler showed up at my door holding a blood-stained letter that basically said she was my daughter.
That surprising thing was that weirdest thing in my life.
I mean we are in the zombie apocalypse, my skin is purple, I may or may not have mind coltrol power, and I kill Magen-
Arg! I got to stop thinking about that or any of my siblings.
I can't help but wonder if any of then are still alive.
I'm pretty sure Blue wouldn't survive on his own.
Yellow is too hyper for his own good.
Pink may be able to survive.
She does have that fire about her
I don't Green would care enough to survive.
Red is probably to cocky for his own good.
I mean... If they were all still together they may have a chance.
"D-daddy?" I heard a small voice from behind me.
I look behind me to see my daughter, Violet, with tears in her eyes.
"Hey, sweetie... What's wrong?" I asked.
"I-I had a nightmare..." She said.
"Do you won't to talk about it?" I asked knowing that it sometimes help to talk about nightmares.
"W-well... There was a man with a red mask and a camo suit. He said his name was Red." She started.
Wait... Red!?
There is no way she could know of him.
I never told her!
Unless, She notice how our names are colors and put two and two together.
You are over reacting Purple, the man in her dream didn't exactly meet Red's description.
"Then he ripped my heart out and there was red liquid everywhere!" She continued
That is worrying.
"Then he said 'You're just a Violet anyways' and then he ripped My heart in two and ate it!" She broke down crying.
I pulled in my embrace to hug her.
Dear gog, I hope my siblings ever see me as pathetic as I am right now.
All they know is that I'm completely heartless and I let them think that.
Violet should go through this.
Green's POV
We was just entering an abandon town.
It was just as empty and broken down as the other one.
"Guys, let split up to cover more ground. Is that okay?" Pink suggested.
"Yeah, we can go in pairs. Blue And Max go together, Me and Pink can go together, and Yellow... Oh..." I said as I realize that Yellow doesn't have a partner.
"It's fine... I should be able to do this by myself!" Yellow giggled while running off.
"Yellow wait!" I yelled after him.
"I guess Yellow is on his own then..." Pink sighed.
Blue's POV
Me and Max went into a nearby house.
The hallway's walls was a pastel blue color.
The first thing both of our eyes went to was a huge metal door.
Max started to walk toward the door.
"W-wait... What if there is something b-bad in there?" I whimpered.
I don't want us to get hurt...
"Blue, it will be fiine." Max smiled that perfect smile.
He open the door receiving a set of metal stairs.
This must lead to the basement.
"Come on!!" Max tug at my atm as we went down.
3rd person
Blue and Max exited the stairs to find some form of lab.
It isn't obvious what is was used for or why it was in someone's house but it was there.
There was a strange machine in the center of the room.
Blue And Max went to go investigate the the machine.
By 'investigate' I mean that they was pressing random stuff hoping it doesn't explode.
"Ow!" Blue cried.
"What happen Blue?!" Max asked worried.
"Got pricked by a needle sticking out of the machine..." Blue sucked at the bleeding wound.
"Had machi-" Max said while slapping his hand pricking himself too. "Ow..."
"Did you seriously make the same mistake that I did?" Blue sighed.
"Yeah" Max whined.
"DNA collected" The machine said in a stereotypical robot voice and the needle went into the machine.
"Max... I think we should stop messing with this." Blue looked at Max with begging eyes.
"Okay..." Max sighed.
Just then Yellow fell through the roof and landed on the machine!!
"Ow... So... Those floorboards weren't stable..." Yellow groaned.
When Yellow fell he accidentally activated the machine.
"New organism completed"
Out of the machine came a baby with orange hair, blue eyes, and was wrapped in an orange blanket.
"What did I missed?" Yellow asked.
"I think that machine just combine our DNA to make a child..." Blue said shellshocked.
"What should his name be?!" Max asked gleefully.
"Um... Orange?" Blue suggested.
"Sounds great then!" Max cheered.
So... That happen.
I'm not really to proud of this chappie. I made it in a rushed to get it out on Friday the 13th and also today was the homecoming game. So not a lot of time. Also I am writing this on my phone... So yeah...

Also Bax child exist! Yaaaasssss!