Some Info and ideas

Bonjour! Author here!

So, I wanted to share with you guys some ideas and info about the book(and maybe some fun facts too). Also for every idea I have can y'all judge it please! If you guys don't like it or have a better idea I will be happy to change it because I have a habit of making ideas that are too... um... fanficy? Would that be a good term?

1.The Vacktors in this universe are not some wacko science experiment but real siblings. The Vacktors are actually a race called emotioncolors. (Yeah, uncreative I know... maybe you guys can figure out a better name for their race? Please!) 

2.Of course, every race has its stereotypes. There is one stereotype that is believe by almost everyone, even the emotioncolors, that depending on the color you were born with depends on your personality. Now this is one of those stereotypes. You know,  the stereotype that is enforced so much that it becomes true. Which also, causes it to be enforced even more.

3.Something to note is that depending whether you are a boy or girl kinda does depend on your name and personality. For example, if one is purple and a guy, he goes by purple and his trait is clinical rage. While, if one is purple and is a girl, she goes by violet and her trait is heartbroken. (Of course that trait can go two ways according to society.)

4. Random fun fact, over half of the people who read this story are teenagers! 66% in fact! Man! I love the fact we can look are demographics! 

5. So, if ya read the comments you may have seen the comment strand in the last chappie that is over 100 comments. That was fun to get in my notifications! Anyways, something that came up was Grey and I have thought about Grey before. If you read that comment chain then you know where this is going... If you haven't I might as well explain it to you! I was thinking that Grey could be what happens when someone of that race becomes numb or 'emotionless'. Some of the colors are more a risk then others. The two that are know to be most at risk are monochromes and blues.

6.NOW WHAT ARE MONOCHROMES LIKE YOU MAY ASK! Well, some people consider them to be grey because they are so close to it but most people know that they are not really grey, they almost are but they ain't. Monochromes are known for expressing little emotion. They usually don't express at all but they sometimes feel a little something. They technically aren't depressed because they don't feel sadness. They don't feel apathy cause that would technically still be feeling something. They are almost like robots. Nothing but an empty husk. One thing that is common is for the parents of a monochrome to sell their child into marriage since they can't feel love. Of course, they are usually the only that will need to do that. Usually the other person who is getting married know what they are getting into.

7.Now lets real quickly take some time to talk about the versions of colors in this story.

 Blue if a boy, Cyan if a girl- they are really sad all the time and that is what everyone knows them as. Blues are defined by sorrow and Cyans are defined as depression. They are at high risk of becoming Grey because there is only so much someone can take. For the same reason, they are have a high suicide rate.

Red is for either genders-They are know for their confidence and sass. If a boy, they are defined as confidence. If they are a girl they are defined by sassy.

Pink are also for either gender-They are know to be very stereotype female. Even if they are born a boy, they are known to be girly. It doesn't matter whether they are a girl or a boy, they are defined as feminine. They also have a habit of being sassy so they are often compared to Reds.

Yellow if a boy, Sunshine if a girl- They are extremely happy. Maybe a little to happy? They are defined as joy. They do have a habit of bringing happiness to the household but they also would still be smiling if they were being burned. They have no fear and laugh about their own pain sometimes. They may even laugh about pain of others. They can be kinda scary sometimes and yet be so amazing later...