Leaving?

Pink's POV

Ugh. It is so hard to find supplies in this place. Me and Green have been looking though every house here and couldn't find anything worth while. The only thing that really caught our eye was two skeletons we found in a house. Poor things must of have died there.

Me and Green open the door and enter our base to find Blue and Max at the kitchen counter talking and laughing.

"You're back?" Blue asked.

"Yeah, couldn't find anything though. I guess all of the supplies have been used up." Green answered.

"Hey, where is Yellow?" I asked.

"HERE!!!" Yellow screamed as he fell from the ceiling. Making us all jump of course.

"THE HECK YELLOW! WHAT WAS YOU DOING ON THE CEILING!!" I asked while yelling.

"I was think about some people I met in the bushes!" Yellow responded.

"Wait what?" Green said.

"Yeah! I was in the bushes and I met three people there! They went by Leapardgirl, Superpigdreams, and Ponygirlpony!" Yellow continued. (Wait what?)

*CRASH* (OH NO!!! THERE GOES THE FORTH WALL!! SHOOT! SHOOT! SHOOT!)

Yellow's POV

What was that? 

(OH NOOOOO...) 

Hello? 

(Wait... Yellow can you hear me?)

Yeah? 

(Oh no... no no no no no!!)

Something wrong miss?

(The forth wall is partially destroyed! This isn't suppose to happen! You CAN'T hear me!) 

Calm down miss! Hey, now at least we can be friends! What is your name?

(*Sigh* My name is Creeps. I can't erase memories so I guess you will always know I exist. Here's the deal, you can not tell anyone I exist. If you do your universe will be on the brink of destruction. The only reason you can hear me is because other people were fangirling and somehow got into this universe. Then, you went and told your siblings about them which cause the forth wall to take damage. Got it?)

Sure!!

(Good...)

Pink's POV

Oh no! I don't know what happen! T-the world shook and Yellow fell on the ground and won't wake up!

"Yellow! Please wake up!" Green yelled.

"Oh no. Oh noooo." Blue sobbed in the corner.

"Don't worry Blue. Yellow going to be okay." Max reassured. Just then, Yellow woke up.

"Yellowareyouokay! Iwassoworriedaboutyouand and..." Blue cried

"No worries guys, I was just napping!" Yellow smiled.

*Stares down with intimidation*

"Weird time to nap." Green growled.

"You had us worried!" Blue whimpered.

"Guys I'm fine! Honest!" Yellow grinned

"Anyways guys, I think we should get a moving. There are no supplies here so, it we want to survive we need to leave within this week. I was hoping to go today but, if Yellow isn't-" I started to explain.

"No guys, I'm fine. Promise." Yellow interrupted me.

"If you're sure..." I began.

"I'm sure!" Yellow interjected.

"Then lets go." I said.

So they are off again. This time with Max! Yeah, I'm going to need to figure out what to do with Yellow. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chappie! I'm trying to update a little bit more frequently but there is a thing called my life. Bye!!