"Just looking after you. That's why I stayed." He chuckled and laid down on my bed. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." I mumbled and sat down in front of the big desk. I took out a pen and a sketchbook and started to draw. A hot breath hit my neck. I flinched once again and almost fell down from the chair. "Jason!" I hissed. He laughed and looked at my drawing. "Not bad." He commented. "But could you please do something, where I wouldn't be so bored. Like a lap dance."

"In your dreams McCann." "Oh, com'on." He whined. I crossed my arms. "Get out, horny ass. Plus, Tyler would kill you. He told you not to touch me." "I'm just messing with ya. And I'm his boss. He wouldn't dare touching me." He winked and walked into my closet.

What was his problem. "What are you doing again. I feel like you're the one who needs a babysitter, not me." "Just checking out your room." He said concentrated since he was looking through all my clothes. "You got swag baby."

I had a weird feeling in my stomach and it felt as if I was blacking out. I couldn't think straight because of a hot rush in my head. Baby. "Um Uh thank's." I whispered and cleared my throat. He turned around to see what's wrong and caught me blushing. "Aww." He cooed and came closer. He wrapped his strong tattooed arms around me and did a starfish dance. I love doing this (lol).

"So, since you don't wanna give me a lap dance we could go to a club?" He asked and I agreed. Why not?

30 minutes later I walked down the big staircase Black heels and a two piece velvet dress. Jason wore sagging ripped black skinnys, black Supras and a white t-shirt. His hair was, of course, styled in a quiff. He smirked and checked me out. "Nice." He stated, just like he did with my panties and grabbed my hand.

I felt something weird and warm in my head and stomach, but I ignored it. He led me to a big garage, where I've never been before since the cars we drove with were always outside. I gasped. There were over 30 cars in here! Lamborghini's , Ferrari's, SUV's, a Mercedes Benz and 2 motorcycles. The only disturbing thing was a Smart, but instead of Smart there was 'Swag'. I bet Jason finds this one really funny.

"Wow." I exhaled deeply. "I mean, I heard that this Gang is big and everything, but those cars are really- wow." Okay Avelyn. Kill yourself. I looked up to Jason's eyes and saw him smiling are real genuine smile. "You're cute." He whispered and I blushed. I quickly looked at the cars and walked to one of them.

"So, which are yours? Does everyone have their own cars or can ya'll drive with each of them because they're here for the Gang?" I asked curious. He hugged me from behind and chuckled. "Baby, these are all mine and no one is allowed to drive with them. I don't really like sharing." He whispered the last part and he moved one finger up and down my body, showing me that he meant the sharing thing in 2 ways. I blushed even harder. "Oh, of course all of these cars are yours. It's completely normal that a person owns over 30 cars." I mumbled and he kissed my earlobe laughing. Adrenaline rushed through my body as he did that. God, what is happening with me?

Jason's Point Of View:

We walked into the club called 'Flamingo' and were greeted by blasting music, hotness and the scent of alcohol and drugs. I looked at Avelyn and tried to cover her as best as possible since I didn't want anyone to check her out. Why the fuck would you care, if someone was checking her out McCann? I heard this stupid voice again. I just don't want to. I'm supposed to watch her. He said that you are not allowed to touch her, but not other boys. Let her go. She doesn't need you.

But I need her.

She sat down on a barstool and ordered a tequila. I smirked down at her. "A tequila? They're really hard here, you know." She only shrugged and drank it like a pro, not even a disgusting expression was to be seen.

Now I am really hard.

"Wow, not bad." I ordered myself a beer and looked at her again. "Why do you keep watching me? Nothing will happen." "I said that I'll watch ya princess, so I will." "I'm not a princess. And you already watched me enough. You can go and have fun." "Sorry, you're right, you're no princess you're a queen. There's no enough watching. I'm watching your ass until your cous comes back."

It was dark in here, but I could bet that she blushed. I love the affect I have on this girl. Suddenly and blond tall guy moved in our direction. Or more in her direction. "Hello hottie. Would you mind if I'd borrow you for a quick dance?" He asked and showed her a broad smile.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and took a sip from my beer. She wouldn't say yes. "Yes, why not." She smiled and walked with him to the dance area. I almost choked on my beer. She went with someone who called her hottie and looks like Ken?! But maybe that's what she wants. A polo, jeans, perfect teeth, probably a golf player with tons of money. I have a lot of money too, but I have a different story. He is a snob, he doesn't care about his sister and helps his dad with his job. He is a gentleman and showers girls with compliments.

He takes them out to fancy restaurants and buys them purses. He loves the attention and how everyone likes him. But what he doesn't show a lot is that he's an asshole. I actually don't know this guy, but I'm good at reading people. I don't like him.

I noticed that he was talking to her and she blushed... I thought that I was the only one who could manage her to do this. I'm not important to her. I'm just her annoying babysitter who won't leave her alone. Maybe I should do what Chaz said.

One date won't kill me, right?

Note: Let me know what you think and vote!