Chapter 6

Here's your update! It's long because I haven't updated in a while. Enjoy <3

I woke up to sunlight shining in my eyes. As I moved to get out of the light, the chains clanked together, and before I knew it, Chris was standing in front of me, with Ricky and Kuza behind him. " good morning princess" Chris said. He had bright red eyes and smiled scarily.

Suddenly, I was unchained and then grabbed by Ricky. " lucky for you, we like to play with our food" he hissed in my ear. " Kuza make yourself useful and take this blood bag outside and let her go" Devin spoke and pulled me to the other vampire.

Once I was dragged outside, I was thrown to the ground causing me to cut my head. Kuza chuckled and said " looks like you won't be hard to find" before returning back inside.

I got up and ran. I ran faster than I've ever run before. I knew it was useless but a part of me hoped I would find one of the guys from Black Veil Brides again.

As I ran through the forest, I started to think about what I had been told about this. Ricky said to run to buy myself some time, and Devin said this torture would last for 4 days. Everything was jumbled, but me one thing was clear. I was petrified.

-----
I had been running for a while now, and came to a main road. I spotted a person and ran over to ask where I was. " excuse me;" I said to the guy, " I don't know where I am" he turned to face me and smiled. He had chocolate brown eyes, black hair that went just past his shoulders, tanned skin, and OUTLAW tattooed on his stomach. " Ashley" I whispered in relief as I hugged him and he pulled me into his embrace.

We walked for a little while before we got to an apartment block. Ash picked me up and flew to the top floor where all the other BVB members were. " let's clean you up" Jinxx said and took me from Ashley. " Andy come and help" he spoke and too me to another room.

I was laid on a bed and Andy stood above me. " I'm going to put you into a sleep okay?" He spoke softly whilst stroking my hair. " mhm" I said already feeling sleepy. " we will be here when you wake up" I heard faintly before everything went black.

----

I woke up in a dark room. So dark I couldn't see a thing. I stood up and tried to get my eyes to adjust, but they didn't. " well, well, well," a voice said. That's when I started to panic. I looked in the direction that the voice came from to see 2 red eyes. " look what the cat dragged in" he said again. " what do you want" I said trying to act brave. There was some light that shone through a skylight, but it was night so it barely had an effect. The vampire chuckled and said " you" before he stepped into the light. I however, was frozen in fear. Stood in the moonlight was Ricky.

He came closer and touched my face sending shivers down my spine. " what did you do to Andy and Jinxx" I asked with fear. He chuckled and said "puny, weak food source that you call a human" I swallowed hard and tied to remain calm as he started to circle me. He ran his finger over my shoulder until he stood behind me. " oh the things I wish I could do right now" he growled. " but the boss won't let me" just then, I felt his fangs on my neck. " Ricky stop" I said. " don't pretend you don't like it" he mumbled as he kissed my neck. I couldn't help the moan that escaped. " see?" He whispered and turned me to face him. It was almost like he was himself. Although I knew he was far from it. He looked into my eyes and it was almost like, for a split second, his eyes went brown and showed care. Only for a tiny fraction of time.

He broke his stare and dragged me further into the darkness. I struggled against his grip causing him to slap me. " behave" he growled as he lead me to a door.

Before I knew what was going on, I was in a dimly lit room with everyone in it and chains. " no. No! NO STOP!" I yelled as I was dragged to them. My protesting only made them laugh.