Chapter 2

When I woke up, I was in a dark room. I stood up and looked around. No windows, and one door. "Basement" I thought to myself. I walked towards the door but heard voices. I backed away to the wall opposite.

The door opened and someone walked in. " ahh Alixe. Good, you're awake" he said. I knew that voice! It was different than last night, but I knew it! Who was it? " who are you?" I said with little confidence. He chuckled and grabbed my arm but I pulled away. The guy grabbed my arm again a lot more forcefully and dragged me out the room.

" you belong to us now" the man growled from behind. Then someone else walked in the room. It was RICKY HORROR!?!?

" don't frighten the poor girl Devin" he said with humor in his voice. I was pushed to the couch and told to stay where I was. " Devin where's the girl!?" Someone yelled and came up from the basement. Chris.

" she's here. Get everyone will you?" Devin answered. Chris nodded and ran off and came back shortly after with the rest of motionless in white. I wrapped my arms round my legs and once they all sat around me I felt like I was about to cry. " why am I here?" I asked. Chris smirked and said " because we have been watching you Alixe" I looked at him shocked and he continued " you are ours now. You belong to us" I shook my head and said " no I don't! I'm 19!" He sighed and said " we own you. Trust me. If you try to escape, someone will get hurt" I started to shake " b-but why?" Ricky chuckled and said " because. We will reveal all later sweetheart" I shuddered at the nickname, but somehow found comfort in it. " so what do you want with me?" I asked scared of the answer. " we want your blood" was all Balz said before he was shoved. Then it clicked. " y-you're..." I said standing up and backing away from them all. " yes. We are. And you're our food" I let a few tears fall and closed my eyes as my heels hit the wall. " please don't hurt me" I said, my voice laced with fear. " just don't try as escape us and we won't" Ricky said. I opened my eyes and Ricky was standing in front of me. " come on. I'll show you your room" I stood still and he grabbed my arm. I tried to escape from his grip but he dug his nails in as he tightened his grip. " don't" he said with pleading eyes. I nodded and he loosened his grip slightly.

Once we got to a room, he opened the door to reveal all my stuff. " we took your keys and got your stuff for you" I nodded as he let go of my arm. There were nail marks and it was bleeding. " let me clean you up" he said, his eyes now red. " Ricky..." I said cradling my arm. " I'm not gonna hurt you" he said, stepping closer gently taking my arm in his, and his red eyes looking into mine. He traced his tongue over the cuts and they healed over to leave small marks, and stopped bleeding. " thanks" I said and pulled away.

I stood against the wall and he came closer. " listen, I don't want to hurt you. I don't know about the others, but I know I don't" I nodded. So Ricky was the good guy. He nodded and said " we can read your thoughts. You might want to block the others though. I'll teach you how" I sat down with Ricky and he explained how to block people from my thoughts.

----

Ricky left and Chris came in. His presence scared me. " good" he said. I quickly blocked him from my thoughts. He growled and pinned me to the wall. " house rules. One. No fighting back. Two. No disobeying us or arguing. Three. Don't try to escape. Four. I'm in charge. Five. You disobey the rules, you pay the consequences. Got it?" He growled. I nodded and he smirked as he loosened his grip. "Good" he said and left.

----

I was sat in my room watching TV when I got a text from Kat.

'Don't worry about coming in to work tomorrow, you deserve a day off x'

I sighed

" ALIXE!" Someone yelled. I left my phone on my bed and walked downstairs. " what" I said. " drop the attitude" Devin said with a growl. " fine" I said in the same tone. " remember the rules" Chris said as he walked over to me. I shifted uncomfortably and he said " dinner's ready" I nodded and followed him to the dining room. I sat next to Ricky and Angelo, as far away from Chris as possible. He chuckled and said " glad you find me intimidating. It makes it fun" I swallowed and looked at my food. "Spaghetti?" I said. " not what I'd expect a group of vampires to eat" Chris glared at me and said " you shut up right now and be quiet. Don't speak unless spoken to or you get hurt" he was angry, and I was scared. I nodded and ate my food in silence.