Chapter 4

Hey guys. I really appreciate it that some of you like my story. It does mean a lot! Sorry I haven't updated, I've had to prepare for exams and stuff and I've had a few issues with friends and family recently. Anyway, enjoy!

I shook my head and sighed. " give me time to think about it" he nodded and pulled me close to him as he trailed his fangs on my neck. " I want to bite you again" he growled. I sighed and pulled my hair out the way. He smirked and pushed me down on to the bed. I blushed and tried to push him off. " no. Don't" he growled. I whimpered and he kissed my head. " I'm sorry. The animal in me takes control sometimes" I nodded and swallowed. " I'm really sorry" he said and stroked my neck. " please. Please don't be scared" he said and pulled me up. I sighed and pulled him back down. " you said you wanted to bite me. Let the animal take control" I covered my mouth at my words. Did I really just say that!? He laughed and said " yes you did just say that" with red eyes. Before either of us could say any more, Ricky but into my neck and I moaned out.

----

Ricky and Chris said they would take me to the Mall. Perfect way to escape from them.

We walked to hot topic and I said " I need to use the toilet" making sure to block everyone from my mind. They both nodded and then I saw realisation in Ricky's eyes. I let panic wash over me and I ran. " NO! STOP!" Chris yelled. I ran faster and knew they couldn't use their vampire powers in public.

I ran out of the mall and suddenly felt someone drag me in to an alley. " that was a stupid move" Ricky growled from behind me. " I'm sorry. I got scared" I said nervously. I struggled against his grip as he pulled me further into the alley.

That's when I saw Chris come round the corner with a needle. " it's a sedative" Chris said and came closer. I struggled harder and began to cry. I am absolutely petrified of needles. " no. No please no" I begged trying to get away from them. " I'll do anything" I begged. Chris pulled me to him and I cried harder. " I'll do anything you want. Just please no needles" I begged even more. " anything?" Chris growled. I hesitated then said " yes" I know I'd regret it. " okay" he said with a daring tone. " first off, you come with us without struggle" I nodded and he smirked. " secondly, you be the girl in out music video America" I nodded and sighed. (A/N they haven't filmed it yet, and they make Alixe be the girl so that's what she looks like)

I was taken to the set for 'America' and Chris pulled me to a dressing room. " hair" he said and soon enough, he had dyed it bleach blonde. He smirked at me and stroked my snakebites. "One more" he said and pulled me close and bit the middle of my lip and slid in a piercing like his.

Once I was dressed in jeans and a revealing top, ( the girl who dances round Chris) he pulled me close to him. " play nice and I will too" I nodded and he kissed me. " just play along for the video ok?" He asked. I nodded and he pulled me out to the stage area. " woah" Ricky said as he stood next to me. I smirked.

If I was gonna live with these vampires, I was gonna play evilly.

Chris seemed surprised by me acting the way I was on the set. Half way through, he grabbed my throat and ran his fingers on my neck. I knew later, it wouldn't be his fingers doing that.

----

Once we were finished, Chris dragged me to his dressing room. " where did that come from!?" He said in shock.

I smirked and said " well.... If I'm staying with you, I might as well be like this" he growled lightly and pinned me to the wall. " the only problem is..." I said and then Chris stuck his fangs in my neck. This. This was the problem. I didn't want to be a food source for them.

----

Skip ahead a week
(trigger warning in second paragraph)
----

So I'm the boys' food source. I'm on their tour bus and I'm the only one up. I walked to the bathroom and closed the door making sure to lock it. Ricky completely ignored me ever since I tried to get away that day at the mall.

I slid down the door and grabbed my blade. I held it to my wrist and made cuts all up my arms and then my hips, stomach and thighs.

Suddenly, there was a nock on the door. " lex, I can smell your blood" it was Ricky. " what do you care" I muttered and cleared up but realised I was only in my underwear and my clothes were on my bunk. " lex come out" I sighed and unlocked the door. " woah" he said. " you're so skinny" I sighed and nodded as I tried to walk past, but he pulled me back to him and pushed me into the bathroom.

He came in too and locked the door. " Alixe, I'm sorry I ignored you" I nodded and said " I'm sorry I tried to run" he sighed and pulled me to hug him but I flinched. " why are you scared" he muttered. I pulled away and said " because I am. I'm scared that all you'll do is hurt me. That's why I want to leave" he shook his head and kissed me. It was a soft, gentle kiss. " Alice, I don't want you to leave" he said with a smirk quoting alive in wonderland. " I'll be back before you know it" I said putting my hands on his face just like the movie. " seriously Alixe. Please. Be my girlfriend?" I nodded and kissed him forcefully. " now. Let me clean you up" he said tracing his tongue over my cuts.

Once he was done, he looked into my eyes and I felt a pull towards him. I pushed myself closer and he did the same. " you are mine" he growled with orange eyes. The animal had taken over. " calm" I said as I took his face in my hands and kissed his forehead. He let out a breath and took my hands in his and kissed me. I do love you lex" I smiled and said " I love you too Ricky"

----

Once all the guys got up and I was sorted out, we all sat in the lounge area. " Alixe come here" Chris growled with his fangs out. I stood up but as I walked past Ricky, he stood up too and pushed me behind him. " she's mine" he said growling too. I was pulled into his arms and he kissed my hair. " she is mine Chris" he growled again. " fine. She's yours. We will just find another girl" I sighed and spun round in Ricky's arms. " just let them-" I was cut off as Ricky snarled and kissed me hard. " no. You're mine and mine only" he had orange eyes. wow. He was protective. It was cute though. " ok" I said with a smile and we kissed again.

Hi again!! So, please tell me if you like the story and if you have any ideas to help me out. I'd appreciate it <3 I'll update soon!

Vote & comment!

~ Ellen <3