The pull of a triger

{murder}

K " shiro I can't hear him!"
S " keep trying!"
P " shiro I see lance!....oh no....."
H " Pidge whats wrong?????"
P " lance is ..... he's gone!"
H " NO LANCE CANT BE DEAD!"
P" no lance is not dead he's just gone, his tracker shut off, I can see him anymore!"
S " lance is not that dumb to shut off his tracker "
K " Pidge where was lance last seen?!"
P " 2 level in the 6 hallway"
K" ok I'm on it"
S " Keith be careful!"

Keith POV

My heart was going 50m/ h
I couldn't lose lance, he's my friend and I know he thinks we have this rivalry but I don't really care right now, he's in danger and my top priority is for him to be safe. Lance wasn't today way from my point but it still was far and it didn't help that there were Solders trying to kill me and lance who I hope is not dead!

Clam down Keith just breathe you having a panic attack doesn't help lance nor the team at this point.

I ran around a corner to where lance is supposed to be or where he was last before his tracker went down.the image I saw would taunt me forever
Lance was leaning against a door with a leg that was not supposed to bend that way which means it's probably broken, and a slash across his chest with blood oozing out of it. He was practically laying in a pool of his own blood . I gaged at the image. In the distance I could hear metal crashing together I looked up to see about 5 solders and right in the middle was zarkon.
Z " well, well, well look what we have here"
Zarkon s laugh makes my skin crawl. I stepped towards lance to make sure he's breathing but was stopped by a solider.
Z" now now paladin, you won't get your friend here that easily"
I took out my sword and made my stand. The solder also took his stand and I glanced at lance to make sure his chest was rising and it did I exhaled the breath I didn't know I was holding in and made the first move, I swung my sword and it's collided with his, he pushed me back and me almost falling over but regaining my balance. I took a huge swing towards him and slashed his chest then kicked him he fell over and didn't get up. Two more galra soldiers came running at me one swung it's sword towards my chest I bent back and knocked him off his feet by swinging my sword at his ankles. I then blocked a incoming attack from the other soldier , I then kicked his shinbone and knocked him over then put my sword at his neck ready to decapatate him.
Z" I wouldn't do that paladin"
I glanced at zarkon. He wa holding lance and his gun was pointing at his head. Lance was unconscious but even if he wasn't he still wouldn't have done anything.
K" let him go zarkon!"
I shouted at him then snarled.
Z" oh I will once his brains are shot out, his perirced skull might make a great addition to my collection of heads"
My eyes widened with shock. If I moved he would kill lance but what can I do to let him go alive?
Z" nothing to say, oh well I guess that you really were not his team mate after all we're you paladin?"
K" LAN-"
💥BANG💥

Lance's limp body feel from zarkons grasp.

My mind wasn't functioning right

I couldn't breathe

I heard yelling in my helmet

There was blood all over the ground and wall

But it wasn't mine

I stopped working all Together.

Lance is gone?

I fell down on my knees and I could feel tears welling up in my eyes

I didn't even get to tell you......

I love you

It was .......