Day 1:

Day 1: The first letter...

Location: What used to be an island of New York: Manhattan.

From: Lieutenant General (LTG) Miles L. Watson

To: Annie Watson

Dear Annie,

I know it's been two years since the last time we've seen each other face to face. I'm sorry I haven't responded to the letters you've sent me over the years. The war's pretty bad over here. Two years ago was nothing compared to the battles we face now. The Arganians don't seem to want to give up; every time we wipe them out, their ships double coming in from the portal the next battle. More and more shitloads of Arganians every battle, every time, and there's nothing we can do about it. Earth's outnumbered and outgunned. And all we can do is just keep fighting, trying, and dying. But we can't give up. I can't give up. The war goes on, so we go with it. And until this war is over, I won't becoming home. I'm sorry it has to be this way, but when I come home I want there to be a home to come back to. But honestly, this whole war is as dumb as the battles fought before it. And if it weren't for these guys, we never would have come together and formed one gigantic army made up of the entire world. But more than anything it's pathetic. I miss you so much Annie. Know that me and the guys are all fine and well. We're all here: Johnny, Logan, Tim, and Ed. Take care of our son, Rodney, for me, I'll be home as soon as we finish kicking the Arganian's asses out of earths atmosphere and back to whatever home world they came from. Tell Rodney his father wishes he could be there to guide him through the days of life, and that I miss him and love him with all my heart.

Love, Miles