Comfort and Healing

(Y/N) Pov

I went upstairs to to find out what that weird noise was. When I found out where it was coming from it was from Mercy's room

(Y/N): Oh no poor Mercy. I have to cheer her up.

I went into her room and found her curled up in the corner crying. Her ears on top of her head were not pointing up like they did.

Mercy: I've failed Raven and (Y/N). He'll never love me again I'm weak.

(Y/N): Mercy don't talk like that you haven't failed anyone and I'll never stop loving you.

Mercy: Oh (Y/N), I'm so sorry I let you get hurt it's all my fault. Please forgive me.

She saw the scar on your arm and started to cry more.

(Y/N): I do forgive you Mercy. I don't even blame you. You were trying to protect me and i know you didn't mean to hit me. You are a kind, protective, and sweet girl.

Mercy:But Raven will still be angry with me and send me away.

(Y/N): No she won't I'll talk to her. Now come on lets get you cleaned up.

After cleaning up her bruises and scratches you both went back down stairs to everyone.

Scarlett: (Y/N) I heard about what happen. I'm sorry I couldn't be there.

(Y/N): It's fine.

Mercy walked over to Raven.

Mercy: Raven I'm sorry for letting (Y/N) get hurt please give me another chance.

Raven scowled at Mercy and did not say anything to her. Then she looked away from her.

(Y/N): Raven take it easy on her. Mercy did everything she could to keep me safe from Diana. Please don't be angry and send her away.

Raven stood there in silence and thought for a few seconds before she said something.

Raven: Ok Mercy I'll give you another chance and I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier I know you tried to keep him safe.

Mercy: Thank you so much Raven.

Mercy picked you up and hugged you.

After hugging Mercy and talking with the girls I forgot about Diana and went to go find her. I found her in one of the rooms lying down on the bed, but I heard her crying softly to herself.

Diana: I just wanted to be the first girl on the island to have a husband. I just wanted him for myself. Now he'll never like me.

(Y/N): Diana are you still upset.

Diana: Yes, I almost cut your arm off.

(Y/N): I know it was an accident I forgive you Diana.

Diana: Do you?

(Y/N): Of course I do. If I didn't already have girlfriends I would have went with you.

Diana jumps of the bed and hugs you. I hear her say thank you.

(Y/N): Now lets go get you some bandages.

After you bandaged Diana she wanted to talk with Raven and Mercy.

Diana: Mercy I'm sorry for trying to kill you and Raven I'm sorry for hurting (Y/N) will you also forgive me.

Raven&Mercy: We forgive you.

Diana: Thank you both. Now if you'll excuse me I will be leaving now.

(Y/N): Wait you don't have to go back out into the darkness of night. You can stay here if you want.

Diana: Really

(Y/N): Yeah

Mercy: Diana me and you have some things in common. We both are talented fighters and we both like (Y/N) how about we both keep him safe from the crazy monster girls on this island.

Diana: Lets do it.

They both hugged you. Then Scarlett and Raven joined in.

All the girls: We love you (Y/N).

(Y/N): I love you girls too.